Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

"Aw Christ," said the former model and rapper, "I just - jeez, you know, he just looked like some old [expletive deleted] mother[expletive deleted], with his weird outfit. He ain't even wearin the Pope hat. How the hell was I supposed to know? Anyway I'm real sorry father. I'm just trying to make things right with the Big Guy Upstairs, even if it can only be in my heart."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

"Get a loada this fuckin' pope. You serious bro?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

man, he really poped him one.

SIDS Vicious

i wonder if the pope ever had a teddy bear that was alive like mark Wahlberg did

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
if he did I bet it looked like you snookums :allears:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

SIDS Vicious

i feel bad if the pope had to live with a miniature version of me as a child but he ended up with some pretty progressive views so it all worked out

cuntman.net

GEExCEE posted:

"Aw Christ," said the former model and rapper, "I just - jeez, you know, he just looked like some old [expletive deleted] mother[expletive deleted], with his weird outfit. He ain't even wearin the Pope hat. How the hell was I supposed to know? Anyway I'm real sorry father. I'm just trying to make things right with the Big Guy Upstairs, even if it can only be in my heart."

hahaha

cuntman.net

"its just not fair you know? i mean he got a popemobile and everything thats some batman poo poo right there. whats next, poparangs and the popecycle and he hides out in the popecave? dont get me wrong my car is nice and fancy and all but its still not called the markmobile like why cant i name my car the markmobile? anyway im real sorry about all this i'll do whatever i can to make up for it you know donate money to charity and build orphanages and stuff gonna go all mother teresa on that poo poo. but seriously can i please call my car the markmobile"

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GEExCEE posted:

TWIST FIST posted:

"its just not fair you know? i mean he got a popemobile and everything thats some batman poo poo right there. whats next, poparangs and the popecycle and he hides out in the popecave? dont get me wrong my car is nice and fancy and all but its still not called the markmobile like why cant i name my car the markmobile? anyway im real sorry about all this i'll do whatever i can to make up for it you know donate money to charity and build orphanages and stuff gonna go all mother teresa on that poo poo. but seriously can i please call my car the markmobile"

lol

joke_explainer

pope apologizes for beating up mark wahlberg... drat, what set the old man off like that??

joke_explainer

Police report shows the pope had popped by a Boston neighborhood bar for a drink after midnight mass, where he became involved in an altercation with Wahlberg over the winner of a karaoke contest, culminating in the Pope stabbing Wahlberg in the throat. Suspect fled the scene on food but was picked up after police saw the flash of his vestments climbing into a dumpster.

alnilam

lol

Looke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison

GEExCEE posted:

Good ep of Walhburgers imho

• Locked thread