Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

good morning BYOB what are you up to today?

post good breakfast strategies and cool Saturday activities. :)

I'm eating oatmeal with dinosaur eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

hey chill la chill. I'm lying in bed still, waiting on coffee. thinking of going to the gym, or maybe riding my bike...something active.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

sounds good. I was gonna go hiking but my friend said he didn't want to cuz it was too muddy outside with the weeklong rain we've been having. so instead I'm gonna pretend to be a wizard for a couple hours and hit the gym in the evening

got any cool lifehacks for breakfast? I kinda wanted to make corned beef and eggs with rice but too much effort for something that would last all day when I won't be here to eat it

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Piso Mojado

yes, take a half ton of steel, aluminum, and various plastics, mix with a hefty helping of unleaded gasoline, assemble, then drive to your local dive breakfast place. :mmmsmug:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

hm, I have wanted to try the Taco Bell AM crunch wrap at some point

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
last weekend I had a mind to finally try taco bell breakfast and I was on the road, and taco bell was closed. Pretty sad about it.

I'm still in the blanket fort. I'm hungry, but the benefits of food are outweighed by the cold. I have to drive to ohio tonight so I think i will stay in fort warms until then.

ron color
actually it's sunday

ron color
close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

it's also the afternoon

but hello Ron how are you today? I'm gonna be painting models in a little bit it's my Sunday activity :3:

• Locked thread