Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
James Totes
Feb 17, 2011
Nothing screams 'good omen' like complete radio silence from all fans of the franchise, with faint murmurings of 'all of Heroes 6's flaws'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
And nothing says GBS more than your posting and this thread.

Dec 26, 2012

p totes gaps, james

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I don't know OP.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
It sucks poo poo

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

James Totes posted:

Nothing screams 'good omen' like complete radio silence from all fans of the franchise, with faint murmurings of 'all of Heroes 6's flaws'.

6 is better in every possible respect.

Heroes 6 was basically an ambitious game that was released as an unfinished, buggy broken mess and never really fixed.

Heroes 7 is an uninspired pile of poo poo that was rushed out the door as buggy, unfinished mess without a single original idea to justify it's existence.

madmac fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Oct 6, 2015

Dec 26, 2012

whoa mac simmer down

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

01011001 posted:

whoa mac simmer down

I'm pretty chill, actually, I just enjoy typing swear words on the internet.

I got an email a month ago to do the open beta thing for Heroes 7 and after like an hour and a half I didn't want to play it anymore, so it didn't.

But if you want my honest opinion it's a really bad game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
too bad that i hear its not good

heros 4 hot seat mode was a blast when hanging out with my friends back in the day

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bideo James.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

madmac posted:

6 is better in every possible respect.

Heroes 6 was basically an ambitious game that was released as an unfinished, buggy broken mess and never really fixed.

Heroes 7 is an uninspired pile of poo poo that was rushed out the door as buggy, unfinished mess without a single original idea to justify it's existence.

:staredog:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

is anyone still buying these

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

madmac posted:

I'm pretty chill, actually, I just enjoy typing swear words on the internet.

I got an email a month ago to do the open beta thing for Heroes 7 and after like an hour and a half I didn't want to play it anymore, so it didn't.

But if you want my honest opinion it's a really bad game.
Wow... this is one Mad Mac.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He's crazy guys!!! Don't get on his bad side!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Bideo James.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

That boy needs therapy.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
don't know if the HD release of 3 was good but otherwise 5 was pretty solid for not even being 3D world

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i only just realised everyone is talking about homm

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i only just realised everyone is talking about homm