Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Did Major ever get shot in the line of duty? They might have thought he was always a human and somehow slipped through recruiting process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cojawfee posted:

Did Major ever get shot in the line of duty? They might have thought he was always a human and somehow slipped through recruiting process.

No, he had that meeting with Logan Echols who was pissed to discover he was now human.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cojawfee posted:

Not that I recall, but he did basically run up a wall and get stabbed a bunch of times during a mission.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I think the other zombie mercenaries thought he had been human all along and just wanted to join the zombie army, but Chase Graves figured out he'd had a cure. I think. It's been a little while.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He totally got shot a lot on that one mission they showed.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Then I don't know why they didn't make a big deal about him not being a zombie anymore. I could see why the new guy would assume he was always human, but his squad would have to know whether he was a zombie or not the whole time.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Rhyno posted:

That was probably the dropped plot about the stolen cure vials.

I think Rob Thomas said this one was going to continue in season four.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Facebook Aunt posted:

The boss lady was, but then she blew up. By the time new boss man realized something was up, they were in crisis mode with d-day imminent and an insurrection in the ranks.

But yeah, it was kinda dumb. I guess he was just smart enough to figure out that if the scooby gang had a reliable cure Liv would be cured too, and they'd be offering that cure to Filmore Graves. Generally people on this show lack curiosity.

They also have no concern with consequences. Still mad FG contaminated a vaccine they knew was being given to small children. Small children are not trustworthy zombies! Little kids scratch and bite and drool. Little kids throw temper tantrums, and now those temper tantrums will lead to full on zombie mode! Zombie kids can't be allowed around non-zombies at all, ever.

There's hints the next gen of zombies have way better control of their powers, too. The teenagers from the finals could flip it on and off like a switch, they didn't need adrenaline.

I'm kind of hoping the original iZombie comic character is introduced as a next gen zombie. I mean it would be a dumb crossing of streams but a nerd can dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
The one that ascends to a different plane of reality to become a god, or the Ancient Egyptian one (the comic is very very different to the show)?

• Locked thread