Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Donkringel posted:

I like the idea that if you eat the worm you're not supposed to chew. Just whole gulp it.

If you choose to chew gog just looks at you like you're dumb.

it works anyways, you're just immediately and fatally hit with the combined force of collective embarassment of everyone else who chewed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

it works anyways, you're just immediately and fatally hit with the combined force of collective embarassment of everyone else who chewed

lol :nice:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Donkringel posted:

I like the idea that if you eat the worm you're not supposed to chew. Just whole gulp it.

If you choose to chew gog just looks at you like you're dumb.

Allison probably would crunch that poo poo up anyway like she did with the translation devil in her sink

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

chop it up, panfry, season to taste. Just like Gog used to make.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

It's okay because the worm is actually made out of many smaller worms.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Ditocoaf posted:

It's okay because the worm is actually made out of many smaller worms.

"Wait, but, are those worms-"

"Buddy, it's worms all the way down."

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Everyone and everything is all already Gog, right down to the subatomic level. "Eating" a worm is just a performative display of committing to the bit.

Kayfabe, baby.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

This whole thing with Zoss and the heir is just a show she periodically puts on to amuse herself.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Joe Slowboat posted:

"Wait, but, are those worms-"

"Buddy, it's worms all the way down."

Quantum Worm Physics are what Throne runs on, after all. Every wormtron is both a particle and a wormform, and you can find the total Atum of a living being by using the Wormform Field Equation.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thinking of this scene in One Punch Man where Speedosound Sonic was offered the same kind of deal.

Of course you cook the worm first, are you expecting me to eat it raw?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Synthbuttrange posted:

Thinking of this scene in One Punch Man where Speedosound Sonic was offered the same kind of deal.

Of course you cook the worm first, are you expecting me to eat it raw?

I loved that bit, just an A+ gag.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Picnic at Lake Chewgogagogmunchonagogchowdownonhellagog

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

oobey posted:

Everyone and everything is all already Gog, right down to the subatomic level. "Eating" a worm is just a performative display of committing to the bit.

Kayfabe, baby.

When contemplating them in the context of theoretical physics, a worm can be considered a string.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

nimby posted:

When contemplating them in the context of theoretical physics, a worm can be considered a string.

How else do you think she survives the Resets?