Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's a tactical RPG that is themed around you running a power rangers type group of heroes. it looks pretty fun and has good reviews. i'm a sucker for tactics rpgs, but i'd like to hear opinions before buying.

here, to get everyone started: melanoma wad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the screenshots look bad, but i will probably buy this game this holiday sale and let you know, OP

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the screenshots look bad, but i will probably buy this game this holiday sale and let you know, OP

hmm, i'm in the same boat, but if a lot of people like it i'd be willing to pay full price.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

it's by brazilians so it sucks rear end

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

it's by brazilians so it sucks rear end
Turn your monitor on.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I played it. its not good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

hmm, i'm in the same boat, but if a lot of people like it i'd be willing to pay full price.

i think we'll both have to wait for it to be 1 dollar.

• Locked thread