Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I'll start.
Today a girl came over to hang out and watch netflix and probably fool around. We were chilling on the couch spooning for a couple episodes and I had to pee, so I got up and popped into the bathroom real quick and started draining the main vein (my penis).
I must have stood up too fast or something because I started to feel light headed and was getting tunnel vision and poo poo while I was pissing and I was nowhere near done. I tried to hold out but I could hear the blood pumping in my ears and the tunnel was getting smaller and I was pretty sure I was about to pass out. So as a last ditch effort, I cut off the flow and whipped my pants down so I could turn around and sit on the toilet. I think I waited too long though because the last bit of focus I had left was used to stop my pee stream (which is hard to stop in the best of times), and then when I shifted focus to pulling pants down and turning around and sitting, I peed all over my pants and underwear and legs and maybe even my butt I don't know I was barely conscious.
Once I was sitting my head cleared up and I finished pissing in the proper piss receptacle and had to surmise the damage. I figured anything I did (like taking a shower and changing) was probably going to arouse suspicion, so I just pulled up my tinkled on trousers and figured I'd just play it cool! It was mostly in my underoos anyways, so I figured she'd be mostly shielded.
I went back out all super nonchalant and sat down and we resumed watching netflix. She wanted to get comfier and put her head in my lap. My pisslap. I didn't say anything, and just hoped their was no scent. I wasn't too worried because I was pounding beers and my pee was pretty clear. I don't think she did cause I felt her up a bit and then she went home.

Your turn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Why in the gently caress did you think it was alright to talk about when I came over today?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I pissed on a girls carpet once, because I fell asleep on it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Fattest PI posted:

I'll start.
Today a girl came over to hang out and watch netflix and probably fool around. We were chilling on the couch spooning for a couple episodes and I had to pee, so I got up and popped into the bathroom real quick and started draining the main vein (my penis).
I must have stood up too fast or something because I started to feel light headed and was getting tunnel vision and poo poo while I was pissing and I was nowhere near done. I tried to hold out but I could hear the blood pumping in my ears and the tunnel was getting smaller and I was pretty sure I was about to pass out. So as a last ditch effort, I cut off the flow and whipped my pants down so I could turn around and sit on the toilet. I think I waited too long though because the last bit of focus I had left was used to stop my pee stream (which is hard to stop in the best of times), and then when I shifted focus to pulling pants down and turning around and sitting, I peed all over my pants and underwear and legs and maybe even my butt I don't know I was barely conscious.
Once I was sitting my head cleared up and I finished pissing in the proper piss receptacle and had to surmise the damage. I figured anything I did (like taking a shower and changing) was probably going to arouse suspicion, so I just pulled up my tinkled on trousers and figured I'd just play it cool! It was mostly in my underoos anyways, so I figured she'd be mostly shielded.
I went back out all super nonchalant and sat down and we resumed watching netflix. She wanted to get comfier and put her head in my lap. My pisslap. I didn't say anything, and just hoped their was no scent. I wasn't too worried because I was pounding beers and my pee was pretty clear. I don't think she did cause I felt her up a bit and then she went home.

Your turn!

gbs is full of the most pathetic retards on the weekdays

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Your reg date is my birthday this is some kind of fate

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im about to masturbate

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Fattest PI posted:

I joined on your 19th, 20th birthday

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Fattest PI posted:

so yoir 7 years old? that would explain the peepe

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

So drunk you pissed, she put her head in your lap and you still didn't seal the deal
:sever:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

im about to masturbate

im currently masturbating

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
how do you stand up too fast when you're already standing

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I did it once but only because a girl said she was into it and let me pee a little in her mouth too (which was very arousing for)

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
^me, I left that out after "for," it was very arousing for me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hosed up if true

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

lonesomedwarf posted:

im currently masturbating

I wish I could be currently masturbating :(

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
no I"m in my thirties now like most somethingawful.com goons

why is nobody else posting their pee stories, I can barely get hard here

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Fattest PI posted:

no I"m in my thirties now like most somethingawful.com goons

why is nobody else posting their pee stories, I can barely get hard here

youre in your 30s and you fondled a lady but still didnt get.laid after peeing yourself

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
you could have just taken off all your clothes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

king salmon posted:

av post combo

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

king salmon posted:

Yeah OP, probably shoulda busted out of the bathroom naked like a piss covered Frankenstein. Would have basically been cutting your losses at that point

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i havent had sex in my thirtied yet, i hope to have sex again one day, maybe this yeat. i am being nice and smiling to ladies but no luck yet ull make a thread when i doi t

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sounds like you have a brain tumor, goondolences

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i only piss myself when i go full-on lazy about doing laundry and wear a pair of shorts instead of underwear
then when i go to the urinal i let the dong out over the waistband but either the pressure from the band on the underside of the wang or the upward angle at the base sneakily leaves some piss still in the dick and when i think im done and tuck my wang back into my pants it lets loose some piss down my leg

it got me and then i forgot and it got me again
now i remember so on those laundry days i go with pants pulled all the way down to my ankles when i use a urinal

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

To be honest I don't think I've ever done that, kind of weird really.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Enfield posted:

youre in your 30s and you fondled a lady but still didnt get.laid after peeing yourself

I didn't want to lead her on

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
Pissed in some chicks bed once, some girl I met at a club and she took me back to her place, I'd been doing lines and drinking heavily that day so after we finally made it to her bedroom neither one of us had a condom so I just went down on her and then passed out. I remember dreaming I went to piss in her bathroom, I woke up before she did and the bed was soaked, my boxers were soaked too. I just got up took them off got dressed called a cab and went back to my place. I did run into her again she never said anything about it. Maybe I just blew a huge load while I was passed out because I know I didn't cum naw, I probably pissed.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Ultimo Hombre posted:

Pissed in some chicks bed once, some girl I met at a club and she took me back to her place, I'd been doing lines and drinking heavily that day so after we finally made it to her bedroom neither one of us had a condom so I just went down on her and then passed out. I remember dreaming I went to piss in her bathroom, I woke up before she did and the bed was soaked, my boxers were soaked too. I just got up took them off got dressed called a cab and went back to my place. I did run into her again she never said anything about it. Maybe I just blew a huge load while I was passed out because I know I didn't cum naw, I probably pissed.

What if SHE pissed?

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

story in the op made me chuckle I am sorry you're such a sad individual though I'm not perfect either. I think you need a hug.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im using the bathroom right now (#2)

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
in college I went to a friend's birthday party and got absolutely shitfaced. took my gf back to dorm room and I passed out as soon as I hit the bed. she crawled in next to me.

several hours later, my gf wakes up and I'm no longer in bed. instead, I am standing in the corner of my room lit only by the light coming from my open refrigerator.

gf gets out of bed to see what's going on.

I am peeing into the fridge.

"Hey! Whoa! Hey! Stop! What are you doing??"

I then somehow stop peeing into the fridge. turn to her as if I know exactly what I am doing. put my finger up. and tell her: "One sec."

I turn back and continue peeing.

then I finish up and return to bed as if nothing was amiss.

this is all secondhand since I don't remember any of this.

can confirm it happened because there was definitely pee in that fridge in the morning.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BrawndoTQ fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Oct 12, 2015

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

dad gay. so what posted:

im using the bathroom right now (#2)

ha me too. you closed your thread before I could post in it, but I was totally going to call you out as being a lowtax parachute. fyi.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

brizna posted:

in college I went to a friend's birthday party and got absolutely shitfaced. took my gf back to dorm room and I passed out as soon as I hit the bed. she crawled in next to me.

several hours later, my gf wakes up and I'm no longer in bed. instead, I am standing in the corner of my room lit only by the light coming from my open refrigerator.

gf gets out of bed to see what's going on.

I am peeing into the fridge.

"Hey! Whoa! Hey! Stop! What are you doing??"

I then somehow stop peeing into the fridge. turn to her as if I know exactly what I am doing. put my finger up. and tell her: "One sec."

I turn back and continue peeing.

this is all secondhand since I don't remember any of this.

can confirm it happened because there was definitely pee in that fridge in the morning.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

you've forced my hand.

:sympathy:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is gross

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

brizna posted:

you've forced my hand.

:sympathy:

:unsmith:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Kept my spaghetti in my pocket though

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Sounds like a vasovagal pass out. Pissing, making GBS threads, getting up fast, or laughing can do that, if you have a troublesome vagus nerve. Might be something to look into if you wake up in the bathroom again.

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015

ghetto wormhole posted:

What if SHE pissed?

Possible, or maybe I just made her so wet she soaked the bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Flubby posted:

Sounds like a vasovagal pass out. Pissing, making GBS threads, getting up fast, or laughing can do that, if you have a troublesome vagus nerve. Might be something to look into if you wake up in the bathroom again.

This doesn't check out op. I googled his dr words. Just cut off ur balls.

• Locked thread