Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Is anyone else interested in what the "V" in ROMAN V. HUNTER stands for?

IMHO it's "Vagina" and the name was a title bestowed upon him by the lords of the local chapter of his anime club, and you should address him as "ROMAN: VAGINA HUNTER". ROMAN has proved his worthiness of this title by buying the best anime babe figurines and also scaring off evil impure beast men from using his fire escape with dolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ripoff posted:

IMHO it's "Vagina" and the name was a title bestowed upon him by the lords of the local chapter of his anime club, and you should address him as "ROMAN: VAGINA HUNTER". ROMAN has proved his worthiness of this title by buying the best anime babe figurines and also scaring off evil impure beast men from using his fire escape with dolls.

No he's a guido from new Jersey it's actually Roman vagina hunter as in a vagina hunter who is a roman

That's also why he yells everything in all caps and hates blacks

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Ripoff posted:

it stands for very mad at blacks

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

No he's a guido from new Jersey it's actually Roman vagina hunter as in a vagina hunter who is a roman

That's also why he yells everything in all caps and hates blacks

Pretty sure that I covered this earlier.
Did you even read the thead?

:chanpop:

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Are you looking for new mods, Lowtax?

edit: Because you had a pedophile as mod previously, get it?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

All those... figurines... are clearly men since their crotches are covered.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Where are their legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Mange Mite posted:

Where are their legs

he's assembling a sex-doll Voltron

or, if you were way into the show COPS back in the day, he's trying to build a plastic museum

• Locked thread