Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Al Borland posted:

is it spicy?

only in attitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Al Borland posted:

is it spicy?

well played

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Your mom already has botulism in her face. She is probably immune by now.

Lil Cunty

Damp Star Baby posted:

I feel so bad about this I will personally taste test any oil infusion you guys make before giving it to your loved ones. I'll even post a not-so condescending review as I potentially lay quarantined on my deathbed, forced to type using a plastic apparatus with my teeth.

lol pls don't feel bad. my gram just hammered the fear of botulism into me at a young age, after aunt Elsie and the Bad Can Of Tomatoes

ty crap

ty landy

GEExCEE

Lil Cunty posted:

lol pls don't feel bad. my gram just hammered the fear of botulism into me at a young age, after aunt Elsie and the Bad Can Of Tomatoes

we ahd that book too. good memories.

GEExCEE

http://mashable.com/2015/10/16/corgi-puppy-tiny-pumpkin/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-pete-link#nvGhrJwekqqV

pumpkin spice my FOOT!!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Damp Star Baby posted:

I feel so bad about this I will personally taste test any oil infusion you guys make before giving it to your loved ones. I'll even post a not-so condescending review as I potentially lay quarantined on my deathbed, forced to type using a plastic apparatus with my teeth.

I would have used dried herbs anyways :sun:

But good call. Also good call on how to get away with murdering someone... :evilbuddy:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

i did it i made the hot sauce

alnilam

10 homegrown habaneros and used carrot to model it after mrs sharps, one of my fav hot sauces

joke_explainer

alnilam posted:

10 homegrown habaneros and used carrot to model it after mrs sharps, one of my fav hot sauces

pics? is it good

GEExCEE

Send me a scratch n sniff qr code of ur favorite hot sauce @thapsychospicygourmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

pics? is it good

ya

• Locked thread