Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Apparently the guy has a fiancé he was set to marry next month and she's pregnant with his kid :smith:.

And it's not "gently caress the cowboys" or "gently caress dallas" this poo poo happens all over the country. A lot of people are loving retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ty1990 posted:

Apparently the guy has a fiancé he was set to marry next month and she's pregnant with his kid :smith:.

And it's not "gently caress the cowboys" or "gently caress dallas" this poo poo happens all over the country. A lot of people are loving retarded.

Hey, man... I also hosed this gay earth.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
"Arlington police said 28-year-old Marvin Rodriguez pointed a gun at a man during a fight then shot Sells in the neck as Sells tried to break up another altercation."

Was it worth it Marvin?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Top Hats Monthly posted:

"Arlington police said 28-year-old Marvin Rodriguez pointed a gun at a man during a fight then shot Sells in the neck as Sells tried to break up another altercation."

Was it worth it Marvin?

gently caress you, Marvin.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ty1990 posted:

Wait... are you telling me that violent acts occur in places besides Jerry Dome parking lot? :aaaaa: mind.loving.blown.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Was it worth it Marvin?
concealed weapon action hero strikes again

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Quest For Glory II posted:

concealed weapon action hero strikes again

Look this problem could have been avoided if everyone in that crowd had a concealed carry, don't you see?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
why do people go to NFL games irl

do they not have TVs?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Was it worth it Marvin?

Rodriguez eh?

Trump was right.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Chinatown posted:

why do people go to NFL games irl

do they not have TVs?

some ppl hate themselves so much that they clench their teeth and head outside every now and then to suffer wretched humanity. they're not as smart as you or I, obviously, but they like to be tricked into having a good time at a live sports event by the crypto fascists that surround us. i am currently authoring a blog post on the topic.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sometimes i will go to a college basketball game but only because i enjoy purchasing stadium style nachos with jalapenos and take them to my seat and annoy everyone around me with their pungent odor. :twisted:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

me? i only go to sporting events to masturbate in public. at least i am not shooting anyone.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

me? i only go to sporting events to masturbate in public. at least i am not shooting anyone.

Bills fan?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

no dolphins, but i am from south florida like many other bills/patriots/jets fans

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

There's now one less Cowboys fan in the world and you guys still aren't happy

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Rasczak posted:

There's now one less Cowboys fan in the world and you guys still aren't happy

I think it was a pats fan, but point taken.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Chilichimp posted:

I think it was a pats fan,

all the better

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I wish this would replace the factually inaccurate story of kitty genovese as a parable about man's capacity for casual cruelty but failing that it would be good if they burned down the jerrydome and shipped Texans to concentration camps and cut off my peace of poo poo dick

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

v2vian man posted:

I wish this would replace the factually inaccurate story of kitty genovese as a parable about man's capacity for casual cruelty but failing that it would be good if they burned down the jerrydome and shipped Texans to concentration camps and cut off my peace of poo poo dick

You're still banging that drum? Not surprised since you're not banging anything else

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

I think it was a pats fan, but point taken.

No, apparently it was a Cowboys fan from Arlington who was trying to break up a fight

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

v2vian man posted:

Go ahead and just watch this on a loop until you can manage to get all that out of your system

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3fs_pjA9A4

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
he'll never be the head of a major NFL team

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

probably the best running I saw from the Cowboys that year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

NC-17 posted:

Look this problem could have been avoided if everyone in that crowd had a concealed carry, don't you see?

There's a mexican standoff joke here somewhere but I just can't make it happen

• Locked thread