Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

no they will not posted:

I beat broken age the other day. Edit oops wrong thread haha. Well might as well talk about it in this one since I'm here, lol. The art and music was good, which I expected, but I was pleasantly surprised with the gameplay - the puzzles were challenging without being obtuse, as opposed to being classic point-and-click hard or telltale point-and-click easy. If I had one criticism, it'd be the story - it kind of petered out at the end. Still, though, for a free PS plus game, it was a nice treat. -g0m

Good, I'd heard bad things about it and hadn't started it up on PS4, yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

ArfJason posted:

machinarium is outstandingly good

botanicula was made by the same people and it is also extremely good

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW1qnFXKxY

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

ArfJason posted:

It looked cool, ty.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ArfJason posted:

If you're looking for a similar game to this you should also check out Lumino City, it's not as good, but it's pretty dang close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

If you're looking for a similar game to this you should also check out Lumino City, it's not as good, but it's pretty dang close.

ive had that in wishlist for a long time and i think i got it on a bundle (humble bundle ftw)

• Locked thread