Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Hey, pet forum. I need advice for this sick dog and I have no idea what to do! It apparently has a skin disease and it's kinda spreading around to other dogs in the area so I'm trying to take care of her. The problem is that I'm a uni student with not a lot of time in his hands and zero experience with taking care of sick dogs.

http://imgur.com/a/FQBWt

Here's a photo album of the dog.

I tried giving her a bath but everytime I walk near her with water, she runs off. I tried rubbing her with a towel soaked in water.

I asked some dudes and they told me to bath her and give her some kind of shampoo but I can't even bath her without her running away.

I'm also a poor so I can't spend too much on her and there's a lack of animal welfare support in this area. Am I screwed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

What country are you in?

Unfortunately she likely needs some continued nursing and vet care to get her skin under control - I'm guessing she's not spayed either by the looks of her. Any shelters or anything like that in the area who might be willing to help get her off the street?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'm from shitfuck Malaysia. Or at least, I'm here for university.

Unfortunately, there isn't any animal shelters and the only association that can take care of strays is more of an spayed/neutered association. I called them up and they gave me the medical shampoo but I can't even use it since she'll just run away if I get close by with water.

• Locked thread