Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

he is also a ghost

:aaaaa:

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

single mom doing her best while a ghost dad drinks beer on the couch but all it does is pass through him getting the couch all beer stank moist

Piso Mojado

Young TBS Programming Executive - [visibly high on cocaine] "We need some FRESH Ideas people. I'm tired of this same old crime, mystery poo poo! Give me something new! WOW ME!"

Young, bashful intern - "Maybe crime show...uh...where the lead...errrr...is a zombie?"

Exec - "YES! But what's the edge?!"

Intern - "I don't know...maybe uh...have her solve crimes by eating the brains and memories of the victims?"

Exec - "gently caress YES!"

google THIS

a former CIA agent with short-term memory loss has 24 hours to stop a sinister plot. he only has 5,760 chances to solve the mystery…in 15 seconds.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
He's a reformed skinhead who joined the force to make a difference in his small Texas town. She's an Aryan Nations den mother married to the local KKK Grand Dragon - and she's his commanding officer! Can't these hilarious opposites just get along? Find out for yourself and learn to laugh and love again on "Black Lives Meh-ter," this fall on Fox!

dogcrash truther

Bacon Taco posted:

He's a reformed skinhead who joined the force to make a difference in his small Texas town. She's an Aryan Nations den mother married to the local KKK Grand Dragon - and she's his commanding officer! Can't these hilarious opposites just get along? Find out for yourself and learn to laugh and love again on "Black Lives Meh-ter," this fall on Fox!

hello bacon taco and thanks for making your first post in byob a good one :)

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
She's a Social Justice Warrior. He's a Sad Puppy. When a temporal vortex sweeps them both back to 1800s-era Germany, can they find a way to work together to make their way home? And will anyone care? This fall, Lifetime and the Travel Channel team up to bring you "Gamers at the Brandenburg Gate."

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

dogcrash truther posted:

hello bacon taco and thanks for making your first post in byob a good one :)

Thank you! I have watched so much lovely TV in the past 48 years that I feel I am uniquely qualified to drop some network promos here.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Isn't the general concept of a zombie that its a brainless undead that just follows orders it is given from a necromancer or just wanders aimlessly on its own?

Wouldn't being a ghoul be more appropriate to what the detective is?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

Al Borland posted:

Isn't the general concept of a zombie that its a brainless undead that just follows orders it is given from a necromancer or just wanders aimlessly on its own?

Zombies are more marketable right now.

tao of lmao

Lil Cunty posted:

*snorts appreciatively, adjusts glasses*

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Hick Magnet posted:

Patience, johnson, goddamnit! One of these monkeys is bound to write the killer's confession eventually!
Monkey prosecutor: ...and as Officer Bing will testify, the defendant was driving the car marked 'red crayon scribble' at the time.

Android Blues

Al Borland posted:

She needs to keep eating brains to not be mindless. It's like a mid-point between the two ideas...

(i like izombie its a show that is much better than its premise makes it sound)

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Wertjoe posted:

What do you do when the man you called to solve your loved ones murder is..... THE MURDERER?

This summer

Detective Murderer

Haha detective murderer: the murdering

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Nosfereefer posted:

its a room full of monkeys on typewriters, and they solve crimes

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

He's a homeless werewolf forced to forage for his next meal, when he lands the job of his life, solving the deaths of others.

Dr. Chaney, Medical Examiner, Fox Tuesdays

• Locked thread