Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Kaep/Carr/Tannehill

Pick one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Dexo posted:

Kaep/Carr/Tannehill

Pick one

Not kap

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
There's another thread.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
1/25yds, 5 PATD

Need a QB to fill in for my Cutler/Peyton platoon (:smithicide:)

Options:
Kaep @ SEA
McCown @ STL
Bradford @ CAR
Cousins @ TB
Bridgewater @ DET

Currently got Kaep in, and think it's probably time to just chalk this week up as a loss as I move to 1-6.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Pick the top 2 QBs from these scrubs

L Jones @ KC
Z Mettenberger vs. ATL
EJ Manuel @JAX (LONDON)
J McCown @ STL

I have Big Ben, Mariota, and Rodgers :(

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
McCown and mett

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm thinking of playing Gore over Lewis as my flex. Thoughts?

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Need flex advice:

Amendola vs NYJ
Blount vs NYJ
Mike Wallace @Det

Also have CMike but I don't know if I'm feeling that adventurous yet.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
.5 ppr flex:

J. Randle @ NYG or Moncrief v NO?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Cannot get a god drat QB because I'm dead last on waivers (and rodgers is on bye)!

I currently have
Bradford @Carolina

But he scares me, as Carolina has a good defense and he is turnover prone.
Do any of these other two look like better streamers?

Carr @SD
Winston @Wash

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

JosefStalinator posted:

Cannot get a god drat QB because I'm dead last on waivers (and rodgers is on bye)!

I currently have
Bradford @Carolina

But he scares me, as Carolina has a good defense and he is turnover prone.
Do any of these other two look like better streamers?

Carr @SD
Winston @Wash

I don't like any of them this week. Washington isn't an awful defense (and Winston doesn't put up a ton of points), and SD's tough to throw on. I like Carr or Bradford best of the 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

BigFactory posted:

I don't like any of them this week. Washington isn't an awful defense (and Winston doesn't put up a ton of points), and SD's tough to throw on. I like Carr or Bradford best of the 3.

Yeah, I got really screwed by poor waiver priority. Had both Stafford and Fitzpatrick taken from right under me, so I'm going to roll with Bradford for now.

• Locked thread