Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

from the director of freddy vs. jason, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

i'm very excited for this to either be decent or awful

smoobles

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm very excited for this to either be decent or awful

much like you're posts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
disney is making the new starwars but im not sure if I should see it because I heard that it is racist against white people and I support a post racial America

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Nooner posted:

disney is making the new starwars but im not sure if I should see it because I heard that it is racist against white people and I support a post racial America

man a black dude under a white stormtrooper armor. Why I never!

It looks good from the trailer, but w'ell see. I know I'll prolly see it one way or another.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther
Rip. Robin Williams, stuck in a teeny tiny lamp at age 63

Decebal

Lizard Wizard posted:

from the director of freddy vs. jason, apparently

I think the culturally correct spelling op is Jinn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

freddy vs. jason ruled in a terrible way and also respected the rich elm street canon from nightmare 3: the dream warriors so this cant possibly be bad news for aladdamaniacs

• Locked thread