Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Don't be such a bojo, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

pretty

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

it is teh future
*has 200 fax machines in house for some reason*

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Nerds are pissed at Pepsi.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01516M9HY#customerReviews

quote:

Ever since I was a child I have been infatuated with Back To The Future: Part 2. I never was much for Sci Fi movies, but this one just stuck with me. I was always #TeamPepsi collecting memorabilia and thought that it was literally the coolest thing I have ever seen when it popped up out of the table and he chuckled and said "Pepsi Perfect". I have held on to that my whole life and wished for the day this would be brought to life by Pepsi. When I found out this would really be happening I was ecstatic! I have patiently waited literally my whole life for this and when it came down to it, a huge mess unfolded and I wasn't able to secure a piece of HISTORY. This is literally one of the most upsetting sentimental things that has ever happened to me and I am very disappointed in the fact that you were so neglectful in anticipating the overwhelming demand to be a part of history. I wish you would consider people who would cherish this item as opposed to people who just plan to purchase it and inflate the price to others who genuinely want the product. I'm not rich and can't afford $1,000 to buy this on Ebay, but I could afford $20 and the fact that it was taken from me most likely by someone who purchased it for greed is extremely hurtful. I am very disappointed in you and hope you take that into consideration for future sales of this or any other product that would hold more than monetary value to someone like me.

quote:

To purchase #pepsiperfect on Oct 21, 2015 Pepsi made fans of BTTF excited about waiting up all night to get the possibility of purchasing a childhood memory. By only making 6500 pieces Pepsi made it virtually impossible for most to get this item. Amazon helped even further by releasing the item on Oct 20, 2015 forty minutes before the actual date. Excellent work giant corporations. Maybe 30 years to plan for this specific date was not enough time.

quote:

YOU SUCK PEPSI! Can't believe you would torment & tease your loyal customers & hard core BTTF fans! You couldn't even BUY them in Canada, but apparently not in the US either! I've never been so angry! My American relatives tried to get one, but they were sold out before the start of the sale! LIARS! You don't care about customer loyalty. Our family buys a LOT of Pepsi products, but no more. We won't even patronize restaurants who sell your product. This was all a big marketing ploy but it backfired. Bye bye Pepsi!

quote:

Ridiculous.....You've ruined every Back to the Future fan's dream by only making 6,500 of these....This has saddened many people today, Pepsi needs to fix this.

some bust on that guy fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Oct 21, 2015

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Everytime you see the words "And I don't have a hoverboard" today take a shot. Try not to die.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Everytime you see the words "And I don't have a hoverboard" today take a shot. Try not to die.

I agree. Anyone who complains about hoverboards should be shot.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It is true!
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/122243/how-back-future-helped-make-me-feminist

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Th[ey] [are] heavy...

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

i hope the poor soul who wrote that shameful mess doesn't accidentally click on this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/19/why-i-wont-date-another-male-feminist

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Maybe now that it's official I can finally stop hearing about this dumb fuckin' movie!! THIS PIECE OFR poo poo FILME!!!!

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

Just kiddin folks its actually a pretty good one I guess.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

:allears:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i never saw 2, i saw 1 and i saw 3 but i never saw 2

anyone else see 2? i heard there was a hoverboard is that right?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

lol where does this guy live that that is a thing that happens in real life

is it up his own rear end

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im watching back to the future III starring mike mcfly as marty. zz top was in it

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

we just passed 4:29 pm in hill valley

how's it shaking mcfly

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

i never saw 2, i saw 1 and i saw 3 but i never saw 2

anyone else see 2? i heard there was a hoverboard is that right?

Watch 30 minutes of Blade Runner with the brightness turned way up, then 30 minutes of live footage from Detroit, then watch the last half of Back to the Future 1.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
why are ppl making such a big deal about this they are in 2015 for like 10 minutes

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
We're clearly in the dark timeline

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Super Ninja Fish posted:

Nerds are pissed at Pepsi.

Not me. I had two, read TWO Pepsi Perfects.

And they were... pretty okay, I guess.

I plan to fill the containers with Coke, anyways :v:

Edit: And not that weak poo poo you Americans accepted with unscrewing the blue part, but flipping a part of it to drink it, LIKE IN THE MOVIE.

Kal-L fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Oct 22, 2015

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

Dr Tran posted:

We're clearly in the dark timeline

I don't believe you, Evil Dr. Tran. Where's your proof?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Kal-L posted:

Not me. I had two, read TWO Pepsi Perfects.

And they were... pretty okay, I guess.

I plan to fill the containers with Coke, anyways :v:

Edit: And not that weak poo poo you Americans accepted with unscrewing the blue part, but flipping a part of it to drink it, LIKE IN THE MOVIE.

You realize those are selling for $500 on Ebay right? You just drank $1000 worth of lovely Pepsi.

edit--> Oh, not American? Maybe you had Chinese knockoffs. Nevermind then!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

'Blind with rage': Pepsi Perfect shortage infuriates 'Back to the Future' fans

quote:

Amazon reviewer Pissed AF wrote: "I am SO upset!! This didn't even pop up in the search! And you released it a whole hours early? Are you kidding me?????????" This is currently the top most-helpful review on the Pepsi Perfect Amazon page.

quote:

Twitter user Paul Brown shared a GIF of his failed attempts to buy Pepsi Perfect. "Nothing makes sense and I'm blind with rage," he reports.

lol

make sure to watch the linked not-really-a-gif thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Pepsi? And in a stupid looking bottle? Gotta have it.

• Locked thread