Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I've only played a couple, but I had fun doing co-op in the Pikmin game.

Please discuss Nintendoland here, and not that other bad thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Animal Crossing game is super fun.

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln
The Zelda ones with a bunch of friends was rad as hell

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

The Luigi's Mansion one is the best multiplayer minigame. But the DK one is badass.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The first one I played was the Metroid one because I bought a wii just to play the Metroids Prime and it was incredibly, extremely bad. I like the rail swordfighting Zelda one.

Soral
May 30, 2009

the zelda one is good but it is liable to make your friends hate each other because eventually one guy is going to keep getting hit over and over because they're bad and the shared health pool means this is very bad for everyone else in the room

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Taking the disc out and trying to throw it in the trash can.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

Taking the disc out and trying to throw it in the trash can.

nintendo land is pretty good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i played a Mario chasing game once, that was pretty fun. not sure if it's a nintendoland game tho

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i played a Mario chasing game once, that was pretty fun. not sure if it's a nintendoland game tho

it is, its called Mario Chase

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

it is, its called Mario Chase

Mario Chase is badass

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zelda one is epic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It's a toss up between the Zelda, Luigi's Mansion, and Pikmin ones for me

If I had to pick one I guess I'd go Luigi's Mansion

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

one of my favorite bits about the zelda one is imagining kids fighting over who actually gets to be link and do cool sword stuff with the wiimotes and who gets stuck with the giant slab controller lamely shooting arrows at stuff

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I like the Mario one and especially how you can put a live feed of your face on the screen if you have the gamepad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only one I've played was Mario Chase and it's fun

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i like the dk game a lot

Captain Dopar
Aug 26, 2015

Our world's that day joined into a friendship that was pure gold. And Earth moved into a new age, when space travel launches us into the "Age of Aquarius". The End.
Luigi's Mansion is one of the best uses of the GamePad to date. On the single-player side, Balloon Fight is pretty fun, but Donkey Kong's the one I come back to the most. Reminds me of the types of games I'd play when I was supposed to be doing work in elementary school.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Captain Turdsmoke

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Captain Turdsmoke

Sign not thine posts.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Famous TV Dad posted:

The Luigi's Mansion one is the best multiplayer minigame. But the DK one is badass.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the one with the toads is also really good multiplayer

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Luigis > Animal Crossing > DK They were all pretty good to be honest.
I think the one with throwing stars was probably the worst though

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hey guys, sorry for off topic but I dont have this game. Just wanted to say Im trying to get an Imp Zone goldmine added to the forum index. Theres a thread in QCS called "IZ Goldmine" for this purpose. Im thinking with a show of support we can have an awesome goldmine that isnt filled with Donald Trump photoshops or other GBS retard poo poo.. be sure to check out my thread in QCS. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747885

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think we should just make more threads and take over the normal goldmine by force

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I think we should hold the good threads in the goldmine of our hearts and minds.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the one where i never insert the disc despite owning it for 1.5 years :shibe:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Hey guys, sorry for off topic but I dont have this game. Just wanted to say Im trying to get an Imp Zone goldmine added to the forum index. Theres a thread in QCS called "IZ Goldmine" for this purpose. Im thinking with a show of support we can have an awesome goldmine that isnt filled with Donald Trump photoshops or other GBS retard poo poo.. be sure to check out my thread in QCS. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747885

donald trump c[h]op's FTW

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
the ghost always wins in Luigi's mansion.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
doritos and seinfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
best vs game: luigi's ghost mansion
best co-op game: pikmin adventure
best single player game: donkey kongs crash course

• Locked thread