Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't even remember voice actig in any pw games.`

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't even remember voice actig in any pw games.`

dual destinies had a few anime cutscenes

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

edgeworth sounded 60 years old

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yeha i remmeer the cutscenes, but most of them were like 2 words like...athena??? guh?

or Look!Apollo! etc.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

will pheonix have a new peppy 16-18 year old female sidekick with a tragic backstory in the new pw, or is athena, kay, emma, or maya coming back. maybe new 16 yo peral bUt you find out she forgot to mention everyone in magical village got lit on fire at some point

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

will pheonix have a new peppy 16-18 year old female sidekick with a tragic backstory in the new pw, or is athena, kay, emma, or maya coming back. maybe new 16 yo peral bUt you find out she forgot to mention everyone in magical village got lit on fire at some point

its a new 16-18 year old female sicdekick

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

shes a magical girl or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

she used magic to forget her whole family was murdered with an axe and she hid under their corpses

• Locked thread