Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

JESUS CHRIST BOY YOU BEEN PLAYIN THAT TONY HAWK PRO SKATER AGAIN SON I GOT HALF A MIND TO COME ON UP THERE AND WHUP YOUR HIND MYSELF I TELL YOU WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

gol-dang

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
wut in TARnashun!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Lil Cunty

Mary-Lyn go get your pa he's up on the roof again bellerin at RJ

tell him he can just go right on over to Uncle Willy's until he dries out I just had new plastic put on the davenport and your aunt tammy's coming to stay for Arlene's graduation from beauty school

ty crap

ty landy

GEExCEE

RJ YOU TELL THAT WOMERN I KIN HEAR HER JUST FINE RIGHT WHERE I AMN IF SHE GOT A MIND TO TELL ME SOMETHIN SHE KIN SAY IT TO MY FACE. HELL UNCLE WILLYL BE DRUNKERN A drat FISH ON A FRIDAY BY NOW IF SHE THINKN TGET ME WRUNG N DRY, HA!

Lil Cunty

Mary-Lyn go get the padlock off the gun chest I'm lockin the porch cooler before your pa drinks all the keystone I got for the party and I have to make another trip up the piggly wiggly

grab me a jar of gizzards from the cellar too lord knows he'll want gravy when willie brings him home in the morning

ty crap

ty landy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
hol' muh beer, I got this. I SAID I GOT THIS

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Got dang it bobbeh

fuck. marry. t-rex

Feels like home in here

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
HORK ::spits::

Piso Mojado

well I'll be a blue nosed gopher - looks like pappy and rj are on the roof again whooping and hollerin like a bunch of touched turkeys. Aint the first time and I reckon it won't be the last, so best continue with the services, father, Jessie could pop at any second and I'll be damned if that baby is born a bastard.

social vegan

gawd dang it Ricky jay I swear to jeesuss that you've fixed yourself up a whooping but I'll wait until you've finish your combo. alright so--oh gat dang another manual Oops......oh another one okay well...revert? what in the blue blazes

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
getchya some twine if y'all gonna be playin cliffhanger on tha pobarn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

gol-dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

*makes coffe-grounds gravy and drop biscuits*

• Locked thread