Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
oops, i just lost my car keys. if only we didn't shift into a new universe where my car keys weren't in my pocket. fuckin CERN.

also, i could've sworn sega invented the super nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
This thread is the reason why there will never be peace in the middle east.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
also, wasn't nelson mandela the guy who came up with i have a dream speech or something

he died in the 60's! yet people are saying he died two years ago! what the hell!

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Op mistakenly believes he lives in a universe where threads like this are considered good.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i seem to remember being straight

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
My wife has a football team, they are more like football supporters. some call them hooligans.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is the Mandela universe the one where everyone thinks Morgan freeman was the guy from South Africa

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a pair of keys just appeared on my coffee table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
"you snot nosed little poo poo! I was taking shrapnel in bogota, while you were still crapping in your hands and rubbing it in your face!"

• Locked thread