Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

IMO something like a Sonos Amp/Wiim Amp but with an Apple TV built in would be a great product but the larger market is getting so allergic to using actual speakers, it's sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

jokes posted:

I can say that 100% of the people who have listened to my HomePod setup are very impressed, and otherwise everyone gets a sound bar. I don't know if it has to do with my acoustics or something, but HomePods are extremely good speakers (and really not great assistants).

It also works extremely well with the ATV but doesn't really work with anything else.

It works great using earc on my lg
Oled so my Xbox can use them too.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

I've determined the issue is actually the Max app on AppleTV just has terrible audio.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Perhaps after deleting all their movies WB realized they were still losing money and are now turning all their audio to mono mp3's to save bandwidth. :v:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I don’t think Max audio is lower quality but it’s definitely quieter.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

Wiim Amp

It really whips the llama’s rear end

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I still haven’t found a better music player and it’s been ~15 years since I transitioned from Windows to Mac. Sad, really.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Xabi posted:

I still haven’t found a better music player and it’s been ~15 years since I transitioned from Windows to Mac. Sad, really.

Can’t speak for everyone but boy do I love the big album art in the Music app on the AppleTV when I go to artist view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GentleReject
Jan 16, 2024
Watch Gentlemen