Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:69snypa:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
as far being an asshoole, its a pro tier move

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Echi is wanting a flatmate

http://nzh.tw/11538141

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
maybe the flat is full of Indians and Asians and they are desperately trying to diversify?

seems pretty anti racism to me

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

hey Echi we have three workers who have just arrived to do some work on the farm. three young good looking Scotsmen, my wife's weakness. it's amusing watching her swoon

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

y'all kiwis need to get a grip on your wives, drat

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
monogamy is a chain around your neck

idk why it took so long but all of a sudden I realised that it was fine for my wife to enjoy an extra marital relationship

if angry moo cows wife boned they scotsman, how would that be bad for AMC? his wife would he happier which would make him happier. she'd be more appreciate of him... AMC could then eye up the sheep in the next paddock and get stuck in and same deal but in reverse

no hiding - no shame - experience all that life has to offer you and at the end of the day go back into bed with your wife, cuddle her knowing you will always love her and she will always love you / even if you both do side boning

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
in some ways the bachelor lifestyle but with the safety net of a stable loving marriege

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

echinopsis posted:

idk why it took so long but all of a sudden I realised that it was fine for my wife to enjoy an extra marital relationship

if angry moo cows wife boned they scotsman, how would that be bad for AMC? his wife would he happier which would make him happier. she'd be more appreciate of him... AMC could then eye up the sheep in the next paddock and get stuck in and same deal but in reverse

no hiding - no shame - experience all that life has to offer you and at the end of the day go back into bed with your wife, cuddle her knowing you will always love her and she will always love you / even if you both do side boning

i see your point now. respect

pram
Jun 10, 2001
remiscent of pink floyed

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

sheep? or pigs?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I'm not from the South Island

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so what? cows ?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

beasti ty isn't my thing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i'll be honset.. its not mine eyethter

in this country thats worse than saying you dont like rugby

tomorrow morning - ill be cheering for dipak patel

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah. north island champion.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

hey Echi we have three workers who have just arrived to do some work on the farm. three young good looking Scotsmen, my wife's weakness. it's amusing watching her swoon

so you admit to being a farmer?

also, LOL at being in a country where Scotsmen are a viable threat to the local men.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:mrgw:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

echinopsis posted:

kinda unironically agree. not like i want to be in an explicitly open relationship but wrapping a shitload of stress and jealousy around the entirely normal human desire to flirt/have intimate connections with people just seems dumb.

the swinger scene is gross as gently caress though. none of that poo poo. just like, you know, not making a huge deal out of the occasional bone connection

DONT THREAD ON ME fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Oct 31, 2015

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Stereotype posted:

I worked with a dude who refused to pronounce people's names right if he didn't like them.

There's an episode of Lie to Me where the protagonist starts the show using the recipients preferred "Hyacinth Bouquet" pronunciations for characters names and after a while he gives up and starts using normal pronunciations just to wind everyone up.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Doc Block posted:

so you admit to being a farmer?

also, LOL at being in a country where Scotsmen are a viable threat to the local men.

no. that's why we get Scotsmen to tend to our land

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

no. that's why we get Scotsmen to tend to our land

dont let them anywhere near the sheep

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

we sold them all last week. I'm getting them to burn blackberry, might get them to cut a tree up for firewood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i dont want to hear about your gross dysfunctional sex lives

• Locked thread