Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
I've been searching for a little while and can't find anything, hope you guys can help.

My company wants to start selling a multi-entry card for customers renting products off us - i.e. we sell them a 10 rental card with a unique ID number on it, and then each time they come in we scan or type that number in, and the software tells us how many times the card has been used, when it was last used, how many uses are left etc. Basically a software version of a clip card like in a cafe with a "buy ten get one free" offer. Some sort of a Google Sheet form would be great too.

We're a small company and nobody has any coding skills, so I'm hoping this is already a thing and I just haven't thought up the right search term to find it. any assistance would be great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread