Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Just wishful thinking ofcourse.

1) The Kinect for Xbox 360
Computers may have webcams, but the Xbox 360 invented a camera that can not only look around at you, but also you could use it just to move and point instead of using a controller at all. Imagine that on the computer - goodbye mouse!

2) Transfer Pak for N64
The Transfer Pak for nintendo 64 let you connect your game boy games to the Nintendo64, allowing you to import data from your game boy games to the big game up on the screen. This could definitely be used in a lot of interesting ways on the computer, opening hundreds of possibilities.

3) Expansion Pak (N64)
Worried about how much memory? Plug in an Expansion Pak to your Nintendo 64, giving you more memory. Now picture the expansion pack on your computer, chugging away extra work, and doubling your speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronyGuy6669
Apr 22, 2010
donkey konga bongo drums - since simplicity is "In" nowadays, imagine using 2 drums, to navigate on the computer and do all the computer stuff. they are portable, so you could bring them on the go and plug in to your phone. imagine the mobile gaming possibilities

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

IronyGuy6669 posted:

donkey konga bongo drums - since simplicity is "In" nowadays, imagine using 2 drums, to navigate on the computer and do all the computer stuff. they are portable, so you could bring them on the go and plug in to your phone. imagine the mobile gaming possibilities

Good point, I think ironically i would use the right bongo to do left-click. The left drum i would set to do two functions.

IronyGuy6669
Apr 22, 2010

Skylark posted:

Good point, I think ironically i would use the right bongo to do left-click. The left drum i would set to do two functions.

for me, the left bongo would be my "Posteing" button :D

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just once I want a magic wand that can control a word processor

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
the graphics are almost always better on video games than on computers

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

barcode battler came out 10 years before the cuecat

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

echinopsis posted:

just once I want a magic wand that can control a word processor

you already do... you have ten of them, in fact.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i had a transfer pak but did not have a game boy. what a fail that was.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
when u turn on a super nintendo, the game is instantly ready to play

also no windows updates

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

As a Millennial I posted:

you already do... you have eleven of them, in fact.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
the fairchild channel f had color graphics, before personal computers did

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

nintendo 64 brought rdram home three years before pc buyers were first given the chance to ignore it

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hi skylark

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

xbox 1 : built in ahrhddrive and online

xbox 350: 3 cores

xbox 1: kinect and oneguide.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

ET for the Atari was way ahead of its time for burying garbage technology in the middle of the desert, something many companies and developers should consider doing with their products today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
oops wrong thread

• Locked thread