Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

No dragon quest 8 vs SMT3? gently caress off GameFAQS

"Gamer" culture is a scam to get more subs on Twitch and gamergate retweets. gently caress em all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Gamer" culture is a scam to get more subs on Twitch and gamergate retweets. gently caress em all.

It's sick

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The SCUMM Manifesto

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't even know in my heart which way I would vote if it was Nocturne vs DQ8. Depends on the day I guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought DQVIII vs Nocturne happened

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was thinking of Persona 3 and not SMT3. Apologies

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

In Training posted:

I thought DQVIII vs Nocturne happened

That was Persona.

e: gently caress

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Leader with megaphone: My fellow GameFAQs posters!! Enough is enough, it's time for action! What do we want??

Crowd: Text files!

Leader: How do we want them??

Crowd: Properly formatted!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ristolaz posted:

Leader with megaphone: My fellow GameFAQs posters!! Enough is enough, it's time for action! What do we want??

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ristolaz posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My final score was 183.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

My final score was 183.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat. At least I ended in the 69th percentile

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene. They use the local community college to host this and TOLD ME BY EMAIL IF I CAME THERE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME IN. This was out of nowhere so I immediately called the TO, who told me why. He said it was because I was frequently toxic and angry. He said that I yell at players and make them uncomfortable and scared, and that a girl quit because of me. While I DO sometimes get frustrated and vocalize it, so do many other people I am simply being discriminated against my voice is naturally deeper than most. also the truth is a girl never quit that is a complete lie, she was just butthurt that she was worst than everyone there. I'm so loving irate. I've been a member of this community FOR YEARS and just now I'm a nuisance? I am entitled to a certain level of RESPECT for being a veteran player. I'm looking into finding a lawyer who get me unbanned. There MUST be a law that prevents people from arbitrarily banning others from certain locations without written documents proving it (the TO just SAID I was banned he did not provide any evidence.) The TO isn't rich or anything so I don't think I would have to ask a lot from him, I think he'd break under just pressure of lawsuit.

If you're not interested in my story you can just scroll down to the bottom where I'm telling you what I'm doing next.

So i wake up to my post last night GOING VIRAL on like 50 different boards all over the internet. im banned from the facebook page now (so on top of everything else now he's interfering with my ability to tell my side of the story to the group), blocked from several members twitter, taken off the email list. I'm getting a ton of texts and emails from everyone in the club and the good news is, a decent amount of people there support me. i think its funny bc even with all his attempts to manipulate everyone into hating me there are still people there that can see the truth. ;)

but the TO says he's actually gonna seek legal action if i show up again because he viewed my post of punching him in the face (you know the one lol) as a LEGIT THREAT when it was OBVIOUSLY just meant to be a joke. lmao just lmao because it's not like I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH ACTUAL DEATH THREATS FROM ALL OVER THE INTERNET ALL MORNING.

I just think its hilarious how far this little bitch has gone in his attempts to get me banned, all the lies and being pussy about fake joke threats. And I think i know the reason, and i'll address you publically bc i know you know this account and you've made it impossible for me to contact you anywhere else.

I JV 3'd you in the october monthly and sent you into losers 2-0 in semis where you got destroyed by Tim and ever since you've been the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. you call me salty bc I react loudly, throw controllers, trash talk players etc. but the truth is I don't have a fraction of the amount of salt you have. you think you're some sort of top player but you're complete poo poo you haven't won ANYTHING in like an entire year. you take it out on me because you were better then me for a while, I admit, but now I'm loving raping you every time we fight and you can't deal with that because your a salty coward. gently caress you and your girlfriend is a fat whore.

honestly just get good ;)

In other news I will be seeking with a legal expert that is well versed in property law and will basically stop this fake "ban" that he has on me. As of now i'd have no issue with just showing up next weekly because there's nothing that makes the ban legally legitimate but I have other stuff to do and i don't want to get involved with the retarded campus police who will probably follow his orders because they don't know actual law.

For the few posters on this board who actually reached out to me and provided legal advice/support and didn't just insult me, thank you. Even though Ive gotten a ton of hatemail from people who aren't getting my side of the story, ive also gotten a lot of support and i am confident things will turn out well in the end. :)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

haha

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

net cafe scandal posted:

On the other hand, it appears to be either the best or second best game of all time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to close this since the contest is over. Congrats everybody. We did it.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

today's match is between true gamers and the trolls and the trolls have won

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Incredible that such a great game was released this year. 2015 was truly a #blessed year to be a gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

As a Millennial I posted:

If you're not interested in my story you can just scroll down to the bottom where I'm telling you what I'm doing next.

So i wake up to my post last night GOING VIRAL on like 50 different boards all over the internet. im banned from the facebook page now (so on top of everything else now he's interfering with my ability to tell my side of the story to the group), blocked from several members twitter, taken off the email list. I'm getting a ton of texts and emails from everyone in the club and the good news is, a decent amount of people there support me. i think its funny bc even with all his attempts to manipulate everyone into hating me there are still people there that can see the truth. ;)

but the TO says he's actually gonna seek legal action if i show up again because he viewed my post of punching him in the face (you know the one lol) as a LEGIT THREAT when it was OBVIOUSLY just meant to be a joke. lmao just lmao because it's not like I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH ACTUAL DEATH THREATS FROM ALL OVER THE INTERNET ALL MORNING.

I just think its hilarious how far this little bitch has gone in his attempts to get me banned, all the lies and being pussy about fake joke threats. And I think i know the reason, and i'll address you publically bc i know you know this account and you've made it impossible for me to contact you anywhere else.

I JV 3'd you in the october monthly and sent you into losers 2-0 in semis where you got destroyed by Tim and ever since you've been the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. you call me salty bc I react loudly, throw controllers, trash talk players etc. but the truth is I don't have a fraction of the amount of salt you have. you think you're some sort of top player but you're complete poo poo you haven't won ANYTHING in like an entire year. you take it out on me because you were better then me for a while, I admit, but now I'm loving raping you every time we fight and you can't deal with that because your a salty coward. gently caress you and your girlfriend is a fat whore.

honestly just get good ;)

In other news I will be seeking with a legal expert that is well versed in property law and will basically stop this fake "ban" that he has on me. As of now i'd have no issue with just showing up next weekly because there's nothing that makes the ban legally legitimate but I have other stuff to do and i don't want to get involved with the retarded campus police who will probably follow his orders because they don't know actual law.

For the few posters on this board who actually reached out to me and provided legal advice/support and didn't just insult me, thank you. Even though Ive gotten a ton of hatemail from people who aren't getting my side of the story, ive also gotten a lot of support and i am confident things will turn out well in the end. :)

lol.

So what if I said I would kill him and I've killed somebody before and I was serious. I wasn't serious, that was a joke.

• Locked thread