Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who shall prevail?
This poll is closed.
PDP-1 Step 1: Open sesame! Step 2: Make food with it! 6 3.73%
mentos Why wouldn't the sesame seeds stop gambling? 14 8.70%
psychokitty I feel the need... the need for seed!!! 5 3.11%
annagaz Bless this mess of sesame 8 4.97%
Rurutia PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!!!! Eeeetibity living space! 32 19.88%
Scientastic Sesame, It's easy as 1, 2, 3 16 9.94%
Palicgofueniczekt Sesame Entry: a Simply Awkward Man's Entree -- Sans Sesame Pun 7 4.35%
Charmmi Sesame as black as my heart 33 20.50%
mich I See Sesame 40 24.84%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Excellent entries everyone! It's nice to see a good number of new contestants, and also nice to see some veterans come out of the woodwork. Lots of tasty looking dishes this time around. Voting thread will be up for one week.

PDP-1 Step 1: Open sesame! Step 2: Make food with it!
mentos Why wouldn't the sesame seeds stop gambling?
psychokitty I feel the need... the need for seed!!!
annagaz Bless this mess of sesame
Rurutia PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!!!! Eeeetibity living space!
Scientastic Sesame, It's easy as 1, 2, 3
Palicgofueniczekt Sesame Entry: a Simply Awkward Man's Entree -- Sans Sesame Pun
Charmmi Sesame as black as my heart
mich I See Sesame

Prizes:
1st prize - a copy of our lord and saviour Kenji's new book (or equivalent, if you already have it) and a $30 gift card to Penzey's
2nd prize - $30 gift card to Penzey's
Chairman's prize - something I'll dig out of the couch cushions

Drink and Fight fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Oct 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweat poteto
Feb 16, 2006

Everybody's gotta learn sometime
Great turnout!

Also hooray for multi choice voting. Eat it, FPTP.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I honestly could not decide so I am so glad this is a multiple-choice poll.

Cheers to everyone, but my votes went to annagaz, Scientastic, and mich. Their entries made me hungry despite the fact that I literally just ate.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Really impressed by this ICSA, what a strong showing for a challenging theme. Nicely done everyone!

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
I've read through about half the entries and they've all been great so far. Added a couple of the recipes to my to-do list as well as a bunch of new ideas for future cooking experiments.

Good job all who entered, and I'm looking forward to reading through the second half of the threads tomorrow night!

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe
Not enough people have posted and said this ICSA was awesome.

This ICSA was awesome.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Battle is over! This was a pretty close run, nice job everyone! I was glad to see a bunch of first-time entrants as well.

1st place: Miche!
2nd place: Charmmi!
Chairman's prize: Scientastic! For delicious-looking food and honest tasting notes.

Please PM me your addresses! Miche, let me know if you want Kenji's book or something else.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Wow, thanks! I really enjoyed this one, so thank you for running it. And congratulations to the worthy winners.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Just now catching up after a few days of traveling with limited internet but congrats to the winners, good job all who entered, and special thanks to Drink and Fight for hosting the competition!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I am currently drinking tea from a GIANT Oscar the Grouch mug, trying to work out the best thing to do with Szechuan chillies in oil... Thanks Drink and Fight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Scientastic posted:

I am currently drinking tea from a GIANT Oscar the Grouch mug, trying to work out the best thing to do with Szechuan chillies in oil... Thanks Drink and Fight!

That's the angry lady sauce we're always going on about. It's good on everything.

• Locked thread