Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
It’s really great to be here. There’s nothing like Yospos. You know, you work hard all your life. Especially when you’re trying to get Microsoft working. Microsoft! What would we have done without it? In the office days, older office days, in the ’80s, you had big computers in a room. I mean, enormous! And look at the technology now. It takes a inventive mind to run and invent this Microsoft, and I’m very happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Bump

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
thanks for the bump, didn't read

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Gazpacho posted:

Thanks for posting from youre huge computer, idiot

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gazpacho posted:

fuckin gazpacho

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
what about those apple guys though, they do a tremendous job. i mean, i love microsoft, theyre great guys, but theyre idiots. apple is the gayest company in the world

Antillie
Mar 14, 2015

Ow.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

nobody ever said "i love wang" so i would say apple computer is the best computer

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
:cheerdoge:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

pity bumping yr own poo poo thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
rather ostentatious imo