Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i likes me some value
anyone got any coin, deniro, or mezuma you come see me and we can turn that dough into some real bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
this seems like a good business opportunity, op

i am interested in both value and knowledge, also i am interested in paying large amounts of money for snake oil products that I see advertised on comedy websites

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i think you should ask if his product involves magnets and if not you could ask him to integrate magnets into it and maybe even sell him the magnets

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Son of Rodney posted:

Make him do an article about butter kind regards

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

a hole-y ghost posted:

On the other hand, John Pallister can be rearranged to spell Hell's Rap Joint :eyepop:

HELL'S RAP JOINT would be an excellent username.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum
Need to find out if this is some kind of snake oil or tiger jizz scheme. Anyone can get snake oil, but if it is tiger jizz, go for it! Ever try to jack off a tiger?

It's worth it's weight in myrrh!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dirk0 posted:

Need to find out if this is some kind of snake oil or tiger jizz scheme. Anyone can get snake oil, but if it is tiger jizz, go for it! Ever try to jack off a tiger?

It's worth it's weight in myrrh!

yeah you're not gonna get tiger cum

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
Lowtax wtf u scared him away with your goony reply. You missed out on a sweet payday.Cash out this site asap, get pu$$Y

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Lowtax wtf u scared him away with your goony reply. You missed out on a sweet payday.Cash out this site asap, get pu$$Y

Yet another .com failure. :rolleyes:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Kuato posted:

Once you reg you're legally obligated to be friends with all SA users, including Lowtax. Upon his death were all to be buried alive with him in a big tomb. Thought everyone knew this. :confused:

Spoiler: The tomb is a flaming dumpster.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Lowtax posted:

If so, this fantastic deal just arrived in my inbox!!! What should I say to him???? Maybe it will be the secrets to fixing archives (HINT: WE ARE WAITING FOR A REPLACEMENT HD TO ARRIVE)

low tax i heard you're a turbo cuck

confirm/deny

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

https://www.payday.cash isnt taken. i smell an opportunity!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

LadyAmbien posted:

Spoiler: The tomb is a flaming dumpster.

even better

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Send `em to me, Lowtax. I'll make an honest Goon out of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
You should be gracious that such an opportunity has presented itself.

• Locked thread