Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

this is the ghost of Robin Williams playing Adrian Cronauer and waking you up on this fine halloween morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robin wiliams ghost: Mr Nixon, thank you for that concise political commentary, but I think I'd rather delve into a more personal for the men in the field. How would you describe your testicles?

Richard Nixons ghost: [Mods turns to byob in horror] That they're soft and they're very shallow and they serve no purpose.

Robin Williams ghost: So what are you saying, sir?

Richard Nixons ghost: They lack the physical strength.

Mods: Oh, my God. Please don't do this to me.

Robin Williams ghost: How would you describe your sex life with your wife Pat?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robin Williams ghost: this will NOT look good on your post history...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robin Williams ghost: remember BYOB this is the one day of the year when you can actively talk with the dead so be careful and check your candy for peanut or gluten allergies and razor blades and vote this thread 5

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
happy satan day luvcow :wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

opioid agonist posted:

happy satan day luvcow :wave:

:love: you too!

• Locked thread