Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Han Solo and Luke are gay. Seriously, every time they are off screen together, they are actually buttfucking each other. Han is the top. He has a huge penis but Luke takes it like a man. Think about it; it actually makes a lot of sense. Now try watching the entire series :eyepop:

Oops, posted this in the wrong forum. Still, it's my favorite Star Wars fact, so maybe it fits here.

Mods: Please change thread title to PYF Star Wars Fact

Smelly Bohemian has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Oct 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This is my favorite thread in PYF.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Are they also brothers?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What type of package does Chewie have under all the fur. Are there any hairless wookies, like with the mange or chemo or something, that allow us to admire their harry wookie balls?

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Bip Roberts posted:

What type of package does Chewie have under all the fur. Are there any hairless wookies, like with the mange or chemo or something, that allow us to admire their harry wookie balls?

I don't know, but C3p0 has a huge dick

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I know this is about Han/Luke shipping but what about Chewbacca/R2D2.

I think there's potential there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Bert Roberge posted:

I know this is about Han/Luke shipping but what about Chewbacca/R2D2.

I think there's potential there.

[SAD BEEP]

• Locked thread