Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I have a Tau army that I can't bring myself to get rid of. I swear I'll paint it some day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

A small Tau force is the only warhams I ever painted (blue urban camo} besides a buddy's Tyranids I painted like xenomorphs (sharp highlights on black, high gloss coat}

Okay well I guess I also painted some Mordheim wood elves and some LotR elves from the starter pack thing

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

the rare nerd thread quote crossover. and lol that slammed llv guy i think at least 5-10 folks took sympathy 18ers because we ruined his career.

what

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

sorry. fighting a headcold and yeah that was pretty disarticulate. was talking about this guy

Hadlock posted:

So,

Fine, I guess to randomly put this up to a vote, and I guess probate me over it(?) I had three IRL folks message me about how weird this was. Particularly the 18 hour part.

Um, would have been fine if it were a 6 hour probe, like you gave yourself. Totally cool. But you gave me an 18 hour probe? Not cool. Let's keep parity on these things. 6 hours is good. Literal nothingburger.vThis is the second weird probation you've given me (the first most people (4 or 5? 7 ? I lost count) disagreed with, saying you misread my post.

Not big big on mod sass but this is twice you hosed me. I am active in other subforums, also those closely tied to my work. You're actively interfering in my life. I'll stop posting in this subforum if that's what you're trying to tell me. I can't have you loving up my career when I'm asking for advice in other subforums. 6 hours is fine. Pick a lane.

I guess I could have PMd you about this. I PMd the mod about your last thing and they didn't care (to their credit they were on vacation, so they get a pass) so I'm making this public.

Not looking for a response. You are actively impacting me.

Please be advised. Thanks.

:qqsay:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

zimbomonkey posted:

My wife asked me to get into a miniatures game so she would have something to paint. Took one look at prices and she decided to get some paint-by-numbers instead.

B&N sells Animal Adventures for 45 and it comes with seven adventurer dog and cat minis that are super-cute.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Go take a look at Bandai's Gundam High Grade kits and 30 Minute Mission model kits. They're simple, detailed, don't need glue or paint to assemble, but can look great painted up. Stand about 10cm tall, action-figure size, and aren't too expensive.

Then come share your new addiction in the Gunpla/Plamo thread :devil:

:cripes:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

I brought my Drake posted:

B&N sells Animal Adventures for 45 and it comes with seven adventurer dog and cat minis that are super-cute.

:cripes:

The Animal Adventures minis are *adorable*.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

HopperUK posted:

The Animal Adventures minis are *adorable*.

I got a pack of the dogs a bit ago but then my dog died so they've just never gotten painted which is a shame

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Your dog painted miniatures? Talented doggo.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

I got a pack of the dogs a bit ago but then my dog died so they've just never gotten painted which is a shame

Lost my dog a couple of months ago too. gently caress of a start to the year to be honest.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Sorry to tell you, but Bandai kits are moulded in coloured plastic and don't need paint or glue. Just nip off the sprue, and snap together a nice poseable robot. And are much cheaper and easier to build ::devil:. So are Kotobukiya kits (somewhat) and Good Smile's MODEROID line.

That's what the Nier kit is. I just found it tedious and messy.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

HopperUK posted:

Lost my dog a couple of months ago too. gently caress of a start to the year to be honest.

that sucks, hope you're doing alright

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

that sucks, hope you're doing alright

I am, thank you friend. Mum has an operation soon and after that we're looking to maybe get another dog. Meanwhile I own an ancient cat who shrieks at me constantly so my life is good.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
ancient cats are the best, we had one that went deaf and it didn't seem to change her life in any way other than no longer being scared of the vacuum cleaner

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

ancient cats are the best, we had one that went deaf and it didn't seem to change her life in any way other than no longer being scared of the vacuum cleaner

my first kitty went deaf and suddenly discovered that she LOVED being vacuumed "why was i running from this it's sooo good"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

tractor man posted:

i heard the bridge fell because of wokeism? anyone else heard this?

frumpykvetchbot posted:

the bridge pillars was made from the flimsiest pronouns you can imagine.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Social engineered beams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Captain Invictus posted:

It's surprisingly filling.