Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
Bush Sr. slams ‘iron-rear end’ Cheney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
keep going...

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
He blames Cheney and Rumsfeld for his son's terrible legacy without realizing that it makes GWB look even more incompetent. Also, notice how he refrains from trashing other "hawkish" neocons like Karl Rove, George Will, and Paul Wolfowitz that were in GWB's administration simply because they're supporting his other idiotic son's (Jeb!) Presidential run.

Just lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"ol iron-rear end" is an insult i'd actually assume came from a 90-year-old airborne soldier

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

He blames Cheney and Rumsfeld for his son's terrible legacy without realizing that it makes GWB look even more incompetent. Also, notice how he refrains from trashing other "hawkish" neocons like Karl Rove, George Will, and Paul Wolfowitz that were in GWB's administration simply because they're supporting his other idiotic son's (Jeb!) Presidential run.

Just lol

Yea that was pretty great. Anyone who's still helping his sons gets a pass and of course you can't blame George, it was all that meanie pants Dick (and his bitch wife am I right guys).

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

George HW Bush confirms that Dick Cheney is an actual robot

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

my bony fealty posted:

George HW Bush confirms that Dick Cheney is an actual robot

cyborg, he still uses harvested flesh components

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

RBC posted:

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Dick Iron rear end

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Dick Cheney was a self-aggrandizing criminal with an 8% approval rating and should be rotting in the loving Hague ICC right now.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Peachstapler posted:

Dick Cheney was a self-aggrandizing criminal with an 8% approval rating and should be rotting in the loving Hague ICC right now.

His prison name would be Iron rear end.

Minsky
May 23, 2001

cheney
chainey
chain-hiney
iron-rear end

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Immortan posted:

Just lol

It's the classic problem even GWB knew what going on with all his shady subordinates or he was too clueless as a leader to notice

Either way it's hardly great leadership

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for posting this in the election forum you loving moron.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

"iron-rear end"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Ralp posted:

Thanks for posting this in the election forum you loving moron.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

Just lol

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Cheney "Iron-rear end" drilled by Bushy Senior

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Schmitt

the grandfather of neoconservatism

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It's "Iron rear end" because he's such an rear end that he's an iron-grade rear end.

The hyphen makes it sound like a compound adjective like bad-rear end or hard-rear end or other words describing the strength of one's rear end. As we all the rear end is the source of manliness and fortitude. Asses made of durable material such as iron are highly prized and respected. Bush did not mean to imply that Cheney had such an rear end.

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
what element do you want his rear end to be made of big daddy bush

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."
Wasn't Molotov's nickname "Iron-rear end" also? Perhaps GHWB meant to be calling Cheney a Communist infiltrator.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the iron rear end infiltrator

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Sir Mat of Dickie posted:

Wasn't Molotov's nickname "Iron-rear end" also? Perhaps GHWB meant to be calling Cheney a Communist infiltrator.

Curtis LeMay, too. Although in the habit of the times, it was bowdlerized to "Iron Pants". Many asses were of iron in the days of eld.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He’ll always be “Bombs Away!” LeMay in my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
"Asses of Iron: The Richard Cheney Chronicles"

• Locked thread