Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
A Black Bloc protester breaks into the theater and splices in footage from Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
You could go Westboro Baptist Church with it and hold up signs saying GOD HATES 'NUTS and SCHULZ BURN IN HELL.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Dress up like Calvin and Hobbes characters and talk about how it's feeding money into the brutal corporate fascism of Peanuts Merchandise. Someone dressed up as the concept of artistic expression goes under a box and emerges from underneath as a monster.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Get really dark with it, form a giant Snoopy effigy from smaller Snoopy dolls and set fire to it. People with long, black hair and corpse paint writhe, covered in blood in front of the pyre. Giant speakers loop a Passenger of poo poo album.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Set up a table for Free Tax Advice or Housing Mortgage Loans directly in front of the entrance to the theater.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Buy up all the tickets and everyone chains themselves to each other and occupies each seat in the theater. The movie still plays, but you're miserable.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe

Weekend Bridges posted:

You could go Westboro Baptist Church with it and hold up signs saying GOD HATES 'NUTS and SCHULZ BURN IN HELL.

Counter-Protest: a crowd of people outshout them in the "Bwaw bwaw bwawww" Peanut's adult speak.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Music and Arts festival lasting 3 days called Marmaduke.The music bleak, the mood dour.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Many minds at the festival destroyed forever by a drug called "Peppermint Patty"

----------------

Casio_knight

i cant go as im allergic to peanuts!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*huge signs reads "Adam and Eve not patty and Marcy"*

Casio_knight

could you put the movie on a chip w wifi, encaseit in a peanut then dipped in chocolate?

Casio_knight

the movie looks good so im going to give my family little bags of salt before it starts and say 'the peanuts will come soon!'

many will laugh

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Weekend Bridges posted:

Set up a table for Free Tax Advice or Housing Mortgage Loans directly in front of the entrance to the theater.
Tax Advice 50c

Consultant is [IN]

DeepQantas

"What if
Charlie Brown
was
aborted?"

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Hey hey, ho ho, the puns in this thread have got to go hey hey, ho ho, etc.

----------------

DeepQantas

You know I just realized the "Charlie Brown" in Kill Bill is just a hint. The real Charlie is the bride who wears the same yellow-black outfit. She doesn't have the zigzag pattern to make it less obvious which is why the hint Charlie is there.

There is the whole baseball=swordfighting thing, too.

So Charlie Brown finally got his act together and keeps hitting homeruns now? CB hates yakuzas?

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
A man who is deathly allergic to peanuts lays on a table with his mouth open. Every hour the movie is still running, the peanut is lowered 1cm closer to his mouth. "It's symbolic" explains the man in an interview on day 3. "It's not a pun at all. We're not clowns, here."

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Weekend Bridges posted:

Music and Arts festival lasting 3 days called Marmaduke.The music bleak, the mood dour.

platonicbackrub

just dont go see the movie if you dont like it i mean sheesh,,, no ones making you go see it

dogcrash truther
Insist on calling it "The Penis Movie"

platonicbackrub

cant wait to see what shenanigans penis and the gang get up to

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

mods?

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
They're gonna use classical music instead of jazz BOOOOOOOOOO

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Snoopy's brother, Spike, is on hunger strike until they add him to the film. No one notices. He lies on a psychedelic cactus in protest of his own life.

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
New York Giants kicker Josh Brown lends his foot to the cause, kicking a mold of Charles M. Schulz's head into the film projector.

----------------

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
You give your money to a ticket counter clerk dressed as lucy, who at the last minute switches out the tickets for Paranormal Activity, The Ghost Dimension

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
the real trick is that there is a movie called Paranormal Activity, The Ghost Dimension.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
gently caress Kite-Eating Trees! UUUUUGGGHHH!!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
I'm protesting this thread until people learn the meaning of protest. These guys? Ha. They wouldn't have lasted one minute on N30. No more posts by me until you all get it together.

----------------

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

----------------

Casio_knight

forgot the actuall peanuts,

children ate salt.

movie was like a bowl of jello

it was good

Scaly Haylie

serious question, is there something about the peanuts movie that has people wanting to protest it? is this a current event?

google THIS

Lizard Wizard posted:

serious question, is there something about the peanuts movie that has people wanting to protest it? is this a current event?

imo it's only a matter of time before someone schulz up a theater

Lil Cunty

google THIS posted:

ty crap

ty landy

Scaly Haylie

google THIS posted:

good grief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

Weekend Bridges posted:

A man who is deathly allergic to peanuts lays on a table with his mouth open. Every hour the movie is still running, the peanut is lowered 1cm closer to his mouth. "It's symbolic" explains the man in an interview on day 3. "It's not a pun at all. We're not clowns, here."

google THIS posted:

• Locked thread