Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Every week that goes by without meeting each other is another week that could end in one of us having epilepsy or getting hit by a truck. Don't put off til week 14 that can be done in week now.
I'm going to start it off by saying me and a buddy are going to be at the Vikings game tomorrow and I'd love to bring a bottle of rye and some beer and tailgate with some of y'all. Who might be there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

There is a place tailgate and Vikings games?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Well I fuckin hope so

Trenchcoat
Oct 15, 2012
I'm in the San Diego area and I'd love to go to a game/tailgate. I'd even go to this Monday night game, assuming reasonable ticket price.

I mostly lurk, but I do keep up with TFF more than is probably healthy.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I'd meet up but I have prior plans tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the cities though! Check out The Nook or The Blue Door Pub in St. Paul for the best hamburgers you will ever eat.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
ISO JO buddies in WI

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If anyone wants to charge JO crystals with me at the SECCG let me know

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

vyst posted:

If anyone wants to charge JO crystals with me at the SECCG let me know

Will you provide the train set.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

sweet thursday posted:

Every week that goes by without meeting each other is another week that could end in one of us having epilepsy or getting hit by a truck. Don't put off til week 14 that can be done in week now.
I'm going to start it off by saying me and a buddy are going to be at the Vikings game tomorrow and I'd love to bring a bottle of rye and some beer and tailgate with some of y'all. Who might be there?

I wish I was at the Bills Dolphins game this week but I'm just not ready to be a father yet.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean for Gopher games you just drink on campus, is that not the same from Vikings games?

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
In my way to Tampa for the Giants game, going to be a huge contingent of Giants fans tailgating in Lot 14.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I'm in NYC and I'm not trying to go to anything but I do like watching football at bars and meeting internet strangers

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
*jumps into thread* Y'ALL TALKIN ABOUT FRIEND MAKIN????

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

ISO JO buddies in WI

My hands are rough and callused

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
If anyone is ever in Philly for football I will meet up with you and get drunk. My neighbors sometimes cook out in their garage and watch Eagles games, it's not every week but they probably wouldn't care if I brought an extra person.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Phobeste posted:

I'm in NYC and I'm not trying to go to anything but I do like watching football at bars and meeting internet strangers

In NYC as well and sure as hell not trying to go to the Meadowlands but yes to the other two

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
A friend, my girlfriend, and I are going to the Seahawks vs cards snf game. Anybody have advice for tailgating locations (rainy conditions expected)? Last year we went for the 49ers game but were too hungover to attempt a tailgate.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

OxySnake posted:

I'd meet up but I have prior plans tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the cities though! Check out The Nook or The Blue Door Pub in St. Paul for the best hamburgers you will ever eat.

I could really go for a Molitor right now. I think i'll have to hit up the Nook when I come home for Christmas.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I'll be headed to Pittsburgh for the game this coming weekend and had planned to do a bit of tailgating with some friends for a few hours beforehand, if anyone wants to meet up and get drunk on some Iron City Light at 10:30 AM.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch

C-Euro posted:

If anyone is ever in Philly for football I will meet up with you and get drunk. My neighbors sometimes cook out in their garage and watch Eagles games, it's not every week but they probably wouldn't care if I brought an extra person.

whereabouts?

I'm hesitant to go out for eagles games because they pretty much just make me miserable this year

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

oldgoatmon posted:

whereabouts?

I'm hesitant to go out for eagles games because they pretty much just make me miserable this year

I'm a miserable person to watch a game with, if anyone is even remotely trying to be optimistic.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

We got 3 weeks to get a giant Bills tailgate together, get really drunk, and make front page of deadspin. This needs to happen.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Hello. If you live in DC or Maryland I will drink beers with you and yell at your team whoever they are, because I care

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Can we use this for college stuff too? If so, I'm fairly certain I'm going to be tailgating / attending the Texas/Texas Tech thanksgiving game in Austin. All are welcome to meet me. I'll let you have some of my keystone and barbecue.

buddhanc fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 11, 2015

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Who will be with me at the Panthers Super Bowl Champion victory parade?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

oldgoatmon posted:

whereabouts?

I don't tailgate by LFF but I live in Old City/Center City and would grab a drink or something.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Are there any Atlanta goons that are Falcons fans but me? I know Shath Hole is a fellow bird bro, but dude lives in Chicago.

edit:

I know we've got some Atlanta-area Carolina fans, if ya'll wanna go to a bar or the Dome for Carolina @ Atlanta this year, I'd be down.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

I'm going to be on holiday in NYC in December and will be going to the Jets' home games v Titans and Patriots - anyone else heading to these games? What's the Metlife tailgating situation like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Seaattle dudes, what's the protocol for tailgating at Hawk Alley or whatever it's called? Do we bring our own beers or do they sell some there?

• Locked thread