Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

mmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

can I get a Venti mashed potatos and gravy latte with no stuffing and extra cranberry sauce?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
mmm... yea thats the stuff... cant wait to fill ma tum tum with some goddamn good eats :D

Lil Cunty

I made a pumpkin roll with cream Cheese frosting and candied walnut crumbles for the adventurous, but i also brought greenbean cupcakes with cream of mushroom icing and French Onion sprinkles for the traditionalists in the group

ty crap

ty landy

FutonForensic

GEExCEE posted:

no stuffing

:mad:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

on the subject of stuffing, who here likes a sensible and lovely fruit based stuffing and who likes the overly-herbed abomination unto the Bird?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i liked the title but now its hoing to become a food megatgread... ftw..

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
dried turkey flake cereal with gravy milk while sipping a green bean casserole latte

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gravy latte

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

gravy soup in a turkey bread bowl with green beans and fried onions floating insolently around within. all the utensils are made of formed and baked stuffing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

As you finish ripping apart the bowl like a deranged animal, the waiter delicately places down a plate of bottled pumpkin spice farts to huff, followed by a chaser of 1,000 year old egg nog.

• Locked thread