Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

Captain's Log,

Today I learned how to play "Caught Up In You" by .38 Special and "Dreaming of You" by Selena on guitar, and made some bean chili and cornbread muffins. Chili was pretty good but I think it needs a little more tomato, sugar, and corn starch next time. Dog pooped 1/3 of the walkies we had today. Posted what I thought were some good threads. Smoked some weed and watched "Legend" starring Tom Cruise, Tim Curry, and Sloane from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Directed by Ridley Scott, it's from 1986, so it has a pretty cool pre-CGI aesthetic I sort of appreciated and there are definitely some well put together shots but the whole thing was kind of ridiculous and cheesy. I think they were kind of going for whimsical and fantastic, but (especially after 30 years) it just comes off as hokey and grandiose. Tom Cruise wears a very short skirt and there are some unicorns and shirtless elves. Did the dishes and took a nap. Not in that order. Pretty good day, I'd give it a 3.5/5 stars. This is GEExCEE, logging off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

ron color

Twerkteam Pizza

That was my birthday. I turned 22 and my girlfriend took me to a bookstore and we bought 7 rare books. Then sex happened.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I wish I could have sex.

----------------

GEExCEE

Good luck on your quest for Mrs. Drilldo Squirt

FluffieDuckie

Dear diary,

Today there was no school so I got to sleep late but no one told Anakin so he clawed me in the face over and over but I ignored him until Thunk started slamming his body against the window and Roger started barking at him.

The plumber came at 10 to fix the hot water heater for the second time in 2 weeks so there's hope that we'll have hot water in the near future.

When he left I took the girls to the mall along with everyone else in the bay area. They had Christmas decor up and were playing Christmas music. What the hell is wrong with people? I bought some cute as hell boots that I don't have anything to wear with so I'll spend the next 2 weeks shopping for a wardrobe based on the boots. I wonder how normal people buy clothes.

At home we watched cupcake wars and added another cupcakery to our list of stops on the giant cupcake wars tour we have planned for December.

Overall the day was better than a sharp stick in the eye so no complaints here.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

That was my birthday. I turned 22 and my girlfriend took me to a bookstore and we bought 7 rare books. Then sex happened.

I hope you at least left the bookstore first

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Dear Diary
Today I watched some law and order.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

GEExCEE posted:

Good luck on your quest for Mrs. Drilldo Squirt

Thank you.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

geexcee is very generous letting other people write in his diary...

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

geexcee is very generous letting other people write in his diary...

Mine's all full :shrug:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

Mine's all full :shrug:

i'll toss a couple new ones in my secret santa gift to you

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

i'll toss a couple new ones in my secret santa gift to you

:cripes:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:ssh: pls don't tell anyone, so they're surprised when you post the pics

Twerkteam Pizza

drilldo squirt posted:

I wish I could have sex.

I can lend you some sex

google THIS posted:

No but the bookstore staff did not mind as it was my birthday.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you can get a free grand slam at denny's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza

ChairmanMeow posted:

you can get a free grand slam at denny's

Okay

• Locked thread