Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Of course, I send this thing all over the world to places like Brazil and Denmark... and the one that disappears goes to you.

Give it until next weekend (I can't post until then anyway) and if it still hasn't arrived, let me know and I'll send another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I'll check it after work on Friday.

We spent how many months bitching about aus post and the single delivery they gently caress up is one city over. Classic aus post

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Looked like it got chucked in a corner from the outside but your cardboard saved it, cant wait to get home and check it out. Apparently it got here right before I did.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Excellent.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I love the cover, wish I'd been around when this was being put together. very cool

• Locked thread