Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
I use Thunderbird to fetch my Emails from my Gmail account. This morning there is a notification that tells me there was an error logging in and "please login using your webbrowser". So I did. Then I'm asked to verify it's really me via text message/ phonecall. Apparently I entered my number at some point but it changed since then. There is another option where it lets me enter my "contact information" (so I entered the second Gmail address I use) but it only sends back a standarized mail how they can't help me like this.

So, is there anything else I can do? It feels weird knowing the password to my account but still being unable to access it. I admit I should have updated the phone number. We changed to a new ISP a week ago, but I could read mails with no problems until yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
I tried again a few hours later and I'm asked to change my password instead being denied access. So the issue is solved. Sorry to be a bother.

• Locked thread