Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

AntennaPod continues to be the correct podcast app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

XIII posted:

Wow, Pocket Cast updated their widget (and added two new ones) and it's absolute rear end
Weird, I don't see it on their beta stream. I'm apparently on an April 16 update.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

teethgrinder posted:

Weird, I don't see it on their beta stream. I'm apparently on an April 16 update.

Mine updated overnight to version 7.62-rc-3

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Ah, 7.61.1 here still.

But I got an idea from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pocketcasts/comments/1c5hhqx/had_no_idea_theyd_find_a_way_to_make_the_widget/

Yikes.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Yup. Who thinks making the buttons itty-bitty and leaving a ton of blank space (baby) is a good design choice?!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Does anyone have a recommendation for a simple counter app? Ideally where I can put a widget on my home screen and tap it to increase a counter. Trying to track a health issue which means counting how many times I do some stuff

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Medullah posted:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a simple counter app? Ideally where I can put a widget on my home screen and tap it to increase a counter. Trying to track a health issue which means counting how many times I do some stuff
Bettercounter looks like the sort of thing

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Flipperwaldt posted:

Bettercounter looks like the sort of thing

Searched and didn't see it, but Tally Counter popped up and that seems to be what I'm looking for, so thanks. :)

Edit - Ah I searched for Better Counter, not Bettercounter

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

In gmail, my primary email account has stopped receiving new mail notifications, but my secondary account still gets them

What setting did I accidently fat thumb to turn off notifications?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Mine randomly did that a few days ago. Suddenly I got two notifications, swiped one away, got a new notification, swiped it away, and ended up getting like 20 notifications one by one from emails that came in over the last few hours.

No idea what caused it or how to fix it.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Wierd, YouTube was loving up for me and I had to wipe local data and relogin in, and now shorts don't have a progress/seek bar?

Please tell me the seek bar on shorts wasn't some A/B feature and now I'm in B.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i don't remember ever seeing one

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Sorry to ask this again, but does anyone know a good shopping list app that works with Google Assistant? Remember the Milk doesn't have that feature, at least not anymore. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

MikeJF posted:

Wierd, YouTube was loving up for me and I had to wipe local data and relogin in, and now shorts don't have a progress/seek bar?

Please tell me the seek bar on shorts wasn't some A/B feature and now I'm in B.

I've been having that randomly with regular videos. I think going to picture in picture and back. Closing and reopening fixes it.