Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

when u open a random dumpster and there's a weird sack inside that glows red in heat vision and frantically flops around and Leon is like "what the gently caress" and never mentions it again

this jump scare was so good. what was in the bag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is coming to the Wii U eshop on Thursday and I'm going to buy it and play it for the first time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

This is coming to the Wii U eshop on Thursday and I'm going to buy it and play it for the first time.

youre gonna have a great time tbh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

[Me and my brother playing RE4] ĦAy, caliente!

[Me and my brother playing RE5] ogabooga

remembering this and lolling

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

Badass

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mabels big day posted:

It's one of gaming's few masterpieces.. Enjoy friend.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

mabels big day posted:

The Wii version is the best poo poo, too

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

codenameFANGIO posted:

The Wii version is the best poo poo, too

Yup.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mabels big day posted:

Whoa that's awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Capcom is releasing RE 4/5/6 for PS4 and XB1 this year but in reverse order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHC2tb7l64

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is there a modern system that does not have a copy of RE4 available on it? I can only think of 3DS/Vita but Vita might even have one afaik.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I didn't buy it yet but I will when I'm done with Fire Emblem and also get an external harddrive for my wii u. So a year from now.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Is there anything in the Steam version of this game that makes it worth buying if I already own the Wii version

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Is there anything in the Steam version of this game that makes it worth buying if I already own the Wii version

you will be able to play it again on your PC

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll buy it for the trophies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

C-Euro posted:

It runs in 60fps I believe

• Locked thread