Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
since the talk of the forums is how to bring GBS up to date with the rest of the internet, i propose adding emoji, a fun and popular image-based communication similar to smilies. for examples of what emoji are, see the following image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
use your words, OP

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i propose adding a foot up your rear end

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
I support emoji but only for ADTRW

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
cant you already op?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
idk ive seen them before on these forums but i dont use emojis because im a bad millenial

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

gamification of SA is ripe, though-leading synergy. we need to plan an agile campaign and select relevant KPIs to maximize ROI

engagement

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Broenheim posted:

idk ive seen them before on these forums but i dont use emojis because im a bad millenial

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Broenheim posted:

I've seen em too, bit I like the SA smilies much better.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

already does bro, just press command-control-space to pop up the emoji browser

🎅🏿hope this helps🎅🏿

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I've seen em too, bit I like the SA smilies much better.

:henget:

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
💭🚿 this thread

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i think ive drank here before.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Mein Eyes! posted:

since the talk of the forums is how to bring GBS up to date with the rest of the internet, i propose adding emoji, a fun and popular image-based communication similar to smilies. for examples of what emoji are, see the following image

that's just 29*29*30 = $25k worth of SA smileys, OP. you could be the one to make it happen!

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
🖕💩🚽

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The forums don't need to feature emoji op

That's like saying the forums need to feature helvetica
😘😘😘

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I wish I could text SA smilies

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
the only emoji you need is

eight equals equals equals equals capital D tilde tilde tilde space space open bracket space period space capital Y space period space close bracket.

sorry my windows phone doesn't have those symbols so you gotta use your imagination still pretty sexy stuff hey? :)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Kingfish posted:

I wish I could text SA smilies

You can with awful app on iPhone

Add awful keyboard

They're not optimized though :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Add awful keyboard

Whoa, this is the first time I wish i had an iphone

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
🐸 < (GET OUT)

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

chaosbreather posted:

already does bro, just press command-control-space to pop up the emoji browser

🎅🏿hope this helps🎅🏿

oh drat 👽

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
SA smiles are better anyway, maybe I'll change my mind when I see an official :goatsecx: emoji

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Add awful keyboard

this got me excited and then didn't work at all

thanks dick

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

RideTheSpiral posted:

this got me excited and then didn't work at all

thanks dick

it 📸 the 😀 it to the 📋 when you press the smiley 🎹 so if you want to use it in a 🗯 you gotta 🍝 it in there after

😔 that 👌

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

chaosbreather posted:

it 📸 the 😀 it to the 📋 when you press the smiley 🎹 so if you want to use it in a 🗯 you gotta 🍝 it in there after

😔 that 👌

yes but do i want to send giant low res images??

no i do not. now someone please do hours of work for free so i can message smilies

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

RideTheSpiral posted:

yes but do i want to send giant low res images??

no i do not. now someone please do hours of work for free so i can message smilies

⛔️🤔📝❗️

😀=✅, 📖=❎

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

code:
<script src="//cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/1.5.2/lib/js/emojione.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/1.5.2/assets/css/emojione.min.css" />

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mein Eyes! posted:

:rolleyes:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Can we change to the superior in every way glorious Nipponese language as well? 今日は 

😆😆😱😱😵😵

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

personally I'm waiting for Twitch emotes

:sadface: :feelsbadman: :kappa:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whats a emoji

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
pre:
                                                                                                                   ·:*%%%                                                   
                                                                                                               ··X-:                                                        
                                                                                                   *%%%%%%%%%%%-%%%%:%%%                                                    
                                                                                               ·%%%#-:·    :+%%%%  ¬x-%%%%                                                  
                                                                                             ·%%+ %%¬-·+%x-=-:··%%*   ·*X=                                                  
                                                                                       #%%%%%%*  %%::·#%%=-====-··%%                                                        
                                                                                     %%%:··· ·=%%%···x%%#·=======-·%%                                                       
                       ±+%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%+±                                          %%·:-====-¬:·:%-·%%%·-=======-¬·%%                                                      
                ·#%%%%%x:               ·x%%%%%%·                                  X% -==========¬:%%%%·¬=======¬#+¬·%:                                                     
            ·%%%%¬                             :%%%%¬                              %% -===========·#X%·¬=======-xX#-·%%                                                     
         ¬%%%                                       #%%=                            %:·-========-:·%·:-=====--=¬%X±-¬-%                                                     
       X%%          ·%·  #%  ±%%%%%  %    %%           x%%                          ±%+··¬---¬::·*%±¬======¬##¬¬#±-=¬+%                                                     
     %%¬              %  %  X%    ±% %    %x              %%                          %%#=:¬=±#%%%%··-====¬#±%:=--==·%%                                                     
   -%¬                 %%·  %     %% %    %-               ·%±                        %X-%x%%#+¬· %%*·-===:%+x¬--==-·%                                                      
  *%                   %#   %%   -%  %#   %                  %%                     #%%  %··¬¬-==¬·%%%·¬==¬X%¬:**-=·%%                                                      
 %%                   =%     #%%%%    %%%%                    %%                   %%*   %%·======¬·%%%====--¬±%%-:x%                                                       
 %                                                             %:                -%%%     %·-======·%X#======-%X#·=%                                                        
%·                                                              %               ¬%x       %%·-=====¬x%=¬=====-±x·¬%·                                    :%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  
%   +%      %    :-  ¬-   #   %%%X      ¬      -x¬     *±  X%   %                          %#·:::¬¬:::¬-======-·¬%                                 ···:%%:      % ±      ¬%%
%   %%%%%   %    %%  %%  %%   %  %%    %%±   %%··#   %* -* %%   %                ¬%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Xx*±+-:·:¬--¬#%%:                     ·+%%%%%%%%±**± %¬       % *·      -%
%·  %*   %: %    %%  %%  %%:  % ·%:   %± %   %%%#·  :%%%+  #%   %            %%%%%·            ·±%%%%##%%%%X*-x· ·%% :          ¬%%%%%%%x+              #%%%%%%%%*%%%%%%%%± 
 %  %x   +% %    %· %·¬#%  %  %·±%%  %%%%%       %%     ·% %%  %=         %%%+                      =%%%X*±*x#%#X·X#%%%   *%%%%#*                              =-¬-=        
 #% %%  ±%  #%+¬%%  %  %%  %  % :%% *%   %% %%:·=%+ %X··%% ·  X%       x%%:                            :#%%#*±±±*#%±·#%:±x                                                  
  %% =%%±     =*    *  ·   +  ±±¬   ·     ¬  ·xX-    -Xx   · %%      %%#                                   X%%X*±±±*x%%#                                                    
   =%                                                       %#     #%X          :±x%%%%%%%%%%#               -%%#x**±++X%%%                                                 
     %%·                                                  %%     ·%#         *%%±=-¬::::::::::%%X               #%#x***±++%%%=                                              
       %%*                                             -%%      #%     -x%%%%=¬¬¬------¬¬-=±#%%%%%%               #%X****±±=±%%#                                            
         *%%X                                       =%%X       %%  ¬#%#=¬X+·:¬------¬¬-x%#+¬      -##·              %%x*****±++%%%·                                         
            =%%%#                                 +%-         %· :%±-¬::#¬:¬------¬¬=%X·             +%              *%X*******++X%%=                                       
                =%%%%%%=·                =#%%+     :%        %  %±----:X+:------¬¬=%x                  x#             ·%#********±+x%%                                      
                       #X%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%X#   x%%%=   %      % ·x-¬----·%·¬-----¬¬%%                      %·             %%*********±=#%*                                    
                                                 ±%%# %    % ·X----¬::-%x:::::¬#%                   +¬    %x             %%x*********+±%%                                   
                                                     ±%   x% %····  ¬X- -%%%%%X                 *%%+       ¬%             ¬%X*********±=%%·                                 
                                                          %  %%%x#%%%±        x %        :-X%%%  :%          %              %x***x*****±=x%*                                
                                                         %±      %%%%%%%%%-   % #      %%%%%%%    % =·        %             ·%*x%xx%X****+*%=                               
                                                         %      :%%%%%%  ±+            %%%%%%%    *  ·±x=      %:            %X%    %x±***++%=                              
                                                        *%   ·   %%%%%%   ±           ¬%%%%%%%-   % ··-%%%%     %            -% ·¬¬··%*****+x%                              
                                                        %· %%%x%±%%%%%%  x            #%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%=     %            % ¬¬¬¬·X#±****=%%                             
                                  +%%%%%%%%%x¬          %  %%%%%%%%%%%%%x%            #%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%x·         %           #·¬¬¬¬: %*****±+%                             
                               x%%%%±=====±#%%%%%:      %     %· %%%%%%%%%            :%%%%%%%%%%·                ±#          %·¬¬¬¬¬ #******=%%                            
                             %%%±=+±*******±+==+X%%%=   %     %  *%%%%%%%              %%%%%%%%%%                  %         -#·¬¬¬¬¬ %******±*%                            
                            %%++±***************±+=*%%* %     %   %%%%%%%               %%%%%%%%                  *%-        ·#·¬¬¬¬¬ #******±-%                            
                           %%=±********************±=+%%%    ·%    %%%%%                 :X%%±                   %±·%         %·¬¬¬¬¬ %*******¬%                            
                          x%-±***********************±+-%   %±%  :·                      ¬·¬-±#%%%%%X¬         ±%-¬·%         #·¬¬¬¬¬ %******±+%                            
                          %*+*************************±+%==%·**#%#**x%%*              x%#±+=------=+±#%#     ·%*¬¬-¬-%        %·¬¬¬¬: %±*****+#%                            
                          %=±***********************±±X%%#·:%±±-=======X%  **·       %±===++++++++++===+%  -%X-¬----·%        % ·¬¬¬·=%±*****-%x                            
                          %X+***********************X%+ ·±+% *===+++++==% %%%%%     %+=+++++++++++++=-¬¬%%%±-¬------·%        %% :¬· %******+*%                             
                          X%=***********************±%  %  %=·%===--=+*%  %±%%%     %*==++++++++++++=-%x¬··¬--------:#       ¬%#X   #X±****±+%±                             
                           %x+**********************±X% %#   =x¬*%%%%%+  %%%*¬%      %%±====++++++===·% ·-----------:X-      %x*X%%%X*****±+%%                              
                           =%=±**********************±#%: +%±#%%         %%-+=%:       x%%#*±±±±±±*X%%%%-·:¬--------·%      *%**±±+±±****±±%%                               
                            %%=±**********************±*%%x%             %++±=%           ·+**##x±±:    %%%¬::·····:·%     ·%**********±+%%±                                
                             %X+***********************±±++%·            ¬%+=+%                           ·%%%%%%%%#%%     %x********±+*%%                                  
                              %*+************************±#*%             X%%%#                                     %    ·%X*******±±*%%-                                   
                              *%+±***********±±±±±±±+±±**+%=X%                                                     %    #%X*****±++X%%·                                     
                               %%=±*******±*x%%%%%%%%#***+%+±X%¬          -%  %%                                  %   ·%#****±++*%%%                                        
                                %%+*******x%#·     ·¬%#**±X#¬=*%%           +±                                  -%   %%X**±++±%%%-                                          
                                ·%=±*****±%      x%#x±±***=%%%±±%%x                                            %-  %%X±++±#%%%x                                             
                                 %%+*****±#x  ·*%#********=%+ %%:  %%                                        x*  #%X±=x%%%%·                                                
                                  %-±******#%%%Xx*********±±%  x%¬  #%%-                                   ±· ¬%%#%Xx%%-                                                    
                                  %#+*******±±±************=%±   %%¬ :%%%%¬                             -±±=%%%#X*+#%%                                                      
                                   %-±*********************±±%     %%  %±%%%%%=·                    -%%%%%%#x±+=+%%%                                                        
                                   %#+**********************+%%      %%¬    %%%%%%%#X==·   ·--±#%%%%%%%#*±+±±++%%%                                                          
                                   :%-***********************+%%       %%%    ±%%±±X##%%%%%%%%%%%x=¬-¬=±%%==*%%x                                                            
                                    %-±±±±±******************±+%¬        %%     +%#*±±x#%%%*·            %%%%·                                                              
                                    %±#%%#X*******************+x%          %¬     %%%%%*             *%+%%x                                                                 
                                 %%%%*+--=====+++++±**********±=x%         %·#+     =          ·*#x%X·  %                                                                   
                                %%=--+%%%%%%%%%%%%#x±+++±******##%%        %   %%·        -#%%%+ X      %                                                                   
                               x%¬+±%%x±±±±±±±±±±±x#%%%%X±+±±**±+X%%       %      =·-±#%#X:     %      x%                                                                   
                               x%¬±%x+±*xxxxxxxxxx**±±±±X%%%+±±*±++%%     %+    ¬%%%*:         +=      %%                                                                   
                                %X=+%%#*±**xxxxxxxxxxxx***±x%%±±***=%%   ·%      %%%%%%        %       %%                                                                   
                                :%%===x%%%x*****xxxxxxxxxxx***#X+**±-%   %     :              %        %%                                                                   
                                  %%%+--=+#%##Xx±*******xx***±+%x***¬%  %     X%%%%%%+        %        =%                                                                   
                                    %%%%%±-¬-+x#%%%%%#X****x#%%%+±+-±%:%         =%%%%%      %          %·                                                                  
                                       ¬%%%%%%*=-¬--+±XX##XX*=---+#%%%%    =%%%%x-           %          %%                                                                  
                                            :#%%%%%%%%%###%%%%%%%%·%X-*%%-   ±%%%%%%%%x      %           %·                                                                 
                                                    :·X%%%##%=·  X%*=±**X%%%*     -*x%%     ·=           X%                                                                 
                                                                %%:¬+*******X#%%%x¬         x-            %·                                                                
                                                                 %%%x==±******±±±xX#%%%%%%%%#%            *%                                                                
                                                                   -%%%#X*±*****************±#%     =%%%%%*%%                                                               
                                                                     %x %%%%±-==+±±±*********±%·:%%%%Xx±±±±=%%                                                              
                                                                      %     %%%%%xxX#XXxx±=-=-+%#X*±*******±=%%                                                             
                                                                      %    =%  %%%%:=%%%%X%%%%%%±***********±=#%±                                                           
                                                             *%%%x:   %    %       %      %xx-=+±*************+*%%                                                          
                                                           x%%%XX%%% =%   :%       %%     %%X+*****************++%%*                                                        
                                                          #%x=+±±+=%%%    %±        %     %%x+******************±+*%%·                                                      
                                                         ·%±=*****±=%+    %:        ¬%    =%x+********************±=X%%%%%*   =%%%%%#=                                      
                                                   ·%%%%%%%x±******±X%    %          %%    %#=**********************±=+##X%%%%%#xxx#%%%%%%:                                 
                                                 %%%·     :%**±**±*x%±    %:          %  +·%%=+±**********************±+XxX=--==++±*±±=:-*%%                                
                                                %%         +%%%#%%%%±     %%         %%%%%x±x%%x+*********************##*++++x%%%%###X%%%±-*%%                              
                                               -%             %±#·         %        %%+=±±*±±+*%X+******************xX±±++#%%#********±±±%%-+%=                             
                                               %*                          %=      %%++*******±=%x±****************x*±+*%%x****xxxxxxxxx*±X%-X%                             
                                               %                           %-      %%-±********+X%+**************xx±±±%%***xxxxxxxxxxxxxx*+%-¬%                             
                                               %#                          %·      ¬%+=±*******++%+*************x*±+#%***xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*+%=¬%                             
                                                %%                        %%        %%%±±±±±±±*%%#+**************±+%X**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*##=±%                             
                                                 %%%x·     ·-X%%%%%%%%%%%%#          %#%%%%%%%%* %X±*************±##**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx***%==%X                             
                                                   ·#%%%%%%%%X:       :              %            %%*************=%±*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**X%+=%%                              
                                                                                    %·             %%***********±x%±xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx***##+=%%                               
                                                                                   %%               *%**********±*%+xxxxxxxxxxxxx***±X%x+=%%                                
                                                                                   %                 -%±*********+%±±*xxxxxxx***±±X%%X+=+%%                                 
                                                                                  X%                  %x*********±±%%±±±±±±±±±X%%%#++=+%%X                                  
                                                                                  X%                  -X+*********±+x%%%%%%%%%X+++==+%%%                                    
                                                                                   %x                 %%#==+±*******±++==+++++===±%%%#                                      
                                                                                    %%                % %%%%*===+++±±+++====±#%%%%%                                         
                                                                                     +%%%·          %%     %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%=                                             
                                                                                        :#%%%%%%%%%%              -¬¬-                                                      

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Maldoror posted:

pre:
                                                                                                                   ·:*%%%                                                   
                                                                                                               ··X-:                                                        
                                                                                                   *%%%%%%%%%%%-%%%%:%%%                                                    
                                                                                               ·%%%#-:·    :+%%%%  ¬x-%%%%                                                  
                                                                                             ·%%+ %%¬-·+%x-=-:··%%*   ·*X=                                                  
                                                                                       #%%%%%%*  %%::·#%%=-====-··%%                                                        
                                                                                     %%%:··· ·=%%%···x%%#·=======-·%%                                                       
                       ±+%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%+±                                          %%·:-====-¬:·:%-·%%%·-=======-¬·%%                                                      
                ·#%%%%%x:               ·x%%%%%%·                                  X% -==========¬:%%%%·¬=======¬#+¬·%:                                                     
            ·%%%%¬                             :%%%%¬                              %% -===========·#X%·¬=======-xX#-·%%                                                     
         ¬%%%                                       #%%=                            %:·-========-:·%·:-=====--=¬%X±-¬-%                                                     
       X%%          ·%·  #%  ±%%%%%  %    %%           x%%                          ±%+··¬---¬::·*%±¬======¬##¬¬#±-=¬+%                                                     
     %%¬              %  %  X%    ±% %    %x              %%                          %%#=:¬=±#%%%%··-====¬#±%:=--==·%%                                                     
   -%¬                 %%·  %     %% %    %-               ·%±                        %X-%x%%#+¬· %%*·-===:%+x¬--==-·%                                                      
  *%                   %#   %%   -%  %#   %                  %%                     #%%  %··¬¬-==¬·%%%·¬==¬X%¬:**-=·%%                                                      
 %%                   =%     #%%%%    %%%%                    %%                   %%*   %%·======¬·%%%====--¬±%%-:x%                                                       
 %                                                             %:                -%%%     %·-======·%X#======-%X#·=%                                                        
%·                                                              %               ¬%x       %%·-=====¬x%=¬=====-±x·¬%·                                    :%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  
%   +%      %    :-  ¬-   #   %%%X      ¬      -x¬     *±  X%   %                          %#·:::¬¬:::¬-======-·¬%                                 ···:%%:      % ±      ¬%%
%   %%%%%   %    %%  %%  %%   %  %%    %%±   %%··#   %* -* %%   %                ¬%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Xx*±+-:·:¬--¬#%%:                     ·+%%%%%%%%±**± %¬       % *·      -%
%·  %*   %: %    %%  %%  %%:  % ·%:   %± %   %%%#·  :%%%+  #%   %            %%%%%·            ·±%%%%##%%%%X*-x· ·%% :          ¬%%%%%%%x+              #%%%%%%%%*%%%%%%%%± 
 %  %x   +% %    %· %·¬#%  %  %·±%%  %%%%%       %%     ·% %%  %=         %%%+                      =%%%X*±*x#%#X·X#%%%   *%%%%#*                              =-¬-=        
 #% %%  ±%  #%+¬%%  %  %%  %  % :%% *%   %% %%:·=%+ %X··%% ·  X%       x%%:                            :#%%#*±±±*#%±·#%:±x                                                  
  %% =%%±     =*    *  ·   +  ±±¬   ·     ¬  ·xX-    -Xx   · %%      %%#                                   X%%X*±±±*x%%#                                                    
   =%                                                       %#     #%X          :±x%%%%%%%%%%#               -%%#x**±++X%%%                                                 
     %%·                                                  %%     ·%#         *%%±=-¬::::::::::%%X               #%#x***±++%%%=                                              
       %%*                                             -%%      #%     -x%%%%=¬¬¬------¬¬-=±#%%%%%%               #%X****±±=±%%#                                            
         *%%X                                       =%%X       %%  ¬#%#=¬X+·:¬------¬¬-x%#+¬      -##·              %%x*****±++%%%·                                         
            =%%%#                                 +%-         %· :%±-¬::#¬:¬------¬¬=%X·             +%              *%X*******++X%%=                                       
                =%%%%%%=·                =#%%+     :%        %  %±----:X+:------¬¬=%x                  x#             ·%#********±+x%%                                      
                       #X%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%X#   x%%%=   %      % ·x-¬----·%·¬-----¬¬%%                      %·             %%*********±=#%*                                    
                                                 ±%%# %    % ·X----¬::-%x:::::¬#%                   +¬    %x             %%x*********+±%%                                   
                                                     ±%   x% %····  ¬X- -%%%%%X                 *%%+       ¬%             ¬%X*********±=%%·                                 
                                                          %  %%%x#%%%±        x %        :-X%%%  :%          %              %x***x*****±=x%*                                
                                                         %±      %%%%%%%%%-   % #      %%%%%%%    % =·        %             ·%*x%xx%X****+*%=                               
                                                         %      :%%%%%%  ±+            %%%%%%%    *  ·±x=      %:            %X%    %x±***++%=                              
                                                        *%   ·   %%%%%%   ±           ¬%%%%%%%-   % ··-%%%%     %            -% ·¬¬··%*****+x%                              
                                                        %· %%%x%±%%%%%%  x            #%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%=     %            % ¬¬¬¬·X#±****=%%                             
                                  +%%%%%%%%%x¬          %  %%%%%%%%%%%%%x%            #%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%x·         %           #·¬¬¬¬: %*****±+%                             
                               x%%%%±=====±#%%%%%:      %     %· %%%%%%%%%            :%%%%%%%%%%·                ±#          %·¬¬¬¬¬ #******=%%                            
                             %%%±=+±*******±+==+X%%%=   %     %  *%%%%%%%              %%%%%%%%%%                  %         -#·¬¬¬¬¬ %******±*%                            
                            %%++±***************±+=*%%* %     %   %%%%%%%               %%%%%%%%                  *%-        ·#·¬¬¬¬¬ #******±-%                            
                           %%=±********************±=+%%%    ·%    %%%%%                 :X%%±                   %±·%         %·¬¬¬¬¬ %*******¬%                            
                          x%-±***********************±+-%   %±%  :·                      ¬·¬-±#%%%%%X¬         ±%-¬·%         #·¬¬¬¬¬ %******±+%                            
                          %*+*************************±+%==%·**#%#**x%%*              x%#±+=------=+±#%#     ·%*¬¬-¬-%        %·¬¬¬¬: %±*****+#%                            
                          %=±***********************±±X%%#·:%±±-=======X%  **·       %±===++++++++++===+%  -%X-¬----·%        % ·¬¬¬·=%±*****-%x                            
                          %X+***********************X%+ ·±+% *===+++++==% %%%%%     %+=+++++++++++++=-¬¬%%%±-¬------·%        %% :¬· %******+*%                             
                          X%=***********************±%  %  %=·%===--=+*%  %±%%%     %*==++++++++++++=-%x¬··¬--------:#       ¬%#X   #X±****±+%±                             
                           %x+**********************±X% %#   =x¬*%%%%%+  %%%*¬%      %%±====++++++===·% ·-----------:X-      %x*X%%%X*****±+%%                              
                           =%=±**********************±#%: +%±#%%         %%-+=%:       x%%#*±±±±±±*X%%%%-·:¬--------·%      *%**±±+±±****±±%%                               
                            %%=±**********************±*%%x%             %++±=%           ·+**##x±±:    %%%¬::·····:·%     ·%**********±+%%±                                
                             %X+***********************±±++%·            ¬%+=+%                           ·%%%%%%%%#%%     %x********±+*%%                                  
                              %*+************************±#*%             X%%%#                                     %    ·%X*******±±*%%-                                   
                              *%+±***********±±±±±±±+±±**+%=X%                                                     %    #%X*****±++X%%·                                     
                               %%=±*******±*x%%%%%%%%#***+%+±X%¬          -%  %%                                  %   ·%#****±++*%%%                                        
                                %%+*******x%#·     ·¬%#**±X#¬=*%%           +±                                  -%   %%X**±++±%%%-                                          
                                ·%=±*****±%      x%#x±±***=%%%±±%%x                                            %-  %%X±++±#%%%x                                             
                                 %%+*****±#x  ·*%#********=%+ %%:  %%                                        x*  #%X±=x%%%%·                                                
                                  %-±******#%%%Xx*********±±%  x%¬  #%%-                                   ±· ¬%%#%Xx%%-                                                    
                                  %#+*******±±±************=%±   %%¬ :%%%%¬                             -±±=%%%#X*+#%%                                                      
                                   %-±*********************±±%     %%  %±%%%%%=·                    -%%%%%%#x±+=+%%%                                                        
                                   %#+**********************+%%      %%¬    %%%%%%%#X==·   ·--±#%%%%%%%#*±+±±++%%%                                                          
                                   :%-***********************+%%       %%%    ±%%±±X##%%%%%%%%%%%x=¬-¬=±%%==*%%x                                                            
                                    %-±±±±±******************±+%¬        %%     +%#*±±x#%%%*·            %%%%·                                                              
                                    %±#%%#X*******************+x%          %¬     %%%%%*             *%+%%x                                                                 
                                 %%%%*+--=====+++++±**********±=x%         %·#+     =          ·*#x%X·  %                                                                   
                                %%=--+%%%%%%%%%%%%#x±+++±******##%%        %   %%·        -#%%%+ X      %                                                                   
                               x%¬+±%%x±±±±±±±±±±±x#%%%%X±+±±**±+X%%       %      =·-±#%#X:     %      x%                                                                   
                               x%¬±%x+±*xxxxxxxxxx**±±±±X%%%+±±*±++%%     %+    ¬%%%*:         +=      %%                                                                   
                                %X=+%%#*±**xxxxxxxxxxxx***±x%%±±***=%%   ·%      %%%%%%        %       %%                                                                   
                                :%%===x%%%x*****xxxxxxxxxxx***#X+**±-%   %     :              %        %%                                                                   
                                  %%%+--=+#%##Xx±*******xx***±+%x***¬%  %     X%%%%%%+        %        =%                                                                   
                                    %%%%%±-¬-+x#%%%%%#X****x#%%%+±+-±%:%         =%%%%%      %          %·                                                                  
                                       ¬%%%%%%*=-¬--+±XX##XX*=---+#%%%%    =%%%%x-           %          %%                                                                  
                                            :#%%%%%%%%%###%%%%%%%%·%X-*%%-   ±%%%%%%%%x      %           %·                                                                 
                                                    :·X%%%##%=·  X%*=±**X%%%*     -*x%%     ·=           X%                                                                 
                                                                %%:¬+*******X#%%%x¬         x-            %·                                                                
                                                                 %%%x==±******±±±xX#%%%%%%%%#%            *%                                                                
                                                                   -%%%#X*±*****************±#%     =%%%%%*%%                                                               
                                                                     %x %%%%±-==+±±±*********±%·:%%%%Xx±±±±=%%                                                              
                                                                      %     %%%%%xxX#XXxx±=-=-+%#X*±*******±=%%                                                             
                                                                      %    =%  %%%%:=%%%%X%%%%%%±***********±=#%±                                                           
                                                             *%%%x:   %    %       %      %xx-=+±*************+*%%                                                          
                                                           x%%%XX%%% =%   :%       %%     %%X+*****************++%%*                                                        
                                                          #%x=+±±+=%%%    %±        %     %%x+******************±+*%%·                                                      
                                                         ·%±=*****±=%+    %:        ¬%    =%x+********************±=X%%%%%*   =%%%%%#=                                      
                                                   ·%%%%%%%x±******±X%    %          %%    %#=**********************±=+##X%%%%%#xxx#%%%%%%:                                 
                                                 %%%·     :%**±**±*x%±    %:          %  +·%%=+±**********************±+XxX=--==++±*±±=:-*%%                                
                                                %%         +%%%#%%%%±     %%         %%%%%x±x%%x+*********************##*++++x%%%%###X%%%±-*%%                              
                                               -%             %±#·         %        %%+=±±*±±+*%X+******************xX±±++#%%#********±±±%%-+%=                             
                                               %*                          %=      %%++*******±=%x±****************x*±+*%%x****xxxxxxxxx*±X%-X%                             
                                               %                           %-      %%-±********+X%+**************xx±±±%%***xxxxxxxxxxxxxx*+%-¬%                             
                                               %#                          %·      ¬%+=±*******++%+*************x*±+#%***xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*+%=¬%                             
                                                %%                        %%        %%%±±±±±±±*%%#+**************±+%X**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*##=±%                             
                                                 %%%x·     ·-X%%%%%%%%%%%%#          %#%%%%%%%%* %X±*************±##**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx***%==%X                             
                                                   ·#%%%%%%%%X:       :              %            %%*************=%±*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**X%+=%%                              
                                                                                    %·             %%***********±x%±xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx***##+=%%                               
                                                                                   %%               *%**********±*%+xxxxxxxxxxxxx***±X%x+=%%                                
                                                                                   %                 -%±*********+%±±*xxxxxxx***±±X%%X+=+%%                                 
                                                                                  X%                  %x*********±±%%±±±±±±±±±X%%%#++=+%%X                                  
                                                                                  X%                  -X+*********±+x%%%%%%%%%X+++==+%%%                                    
                                                                                   %x                 %%#==+±*******±++==+++++===±%%%#                                      
                                                                                    %%                % %%%%*===+++±±+++====±#%%%%%                                         
                                                                                     +%%%·          %%     %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%=                                             
                                                                                        :#%%%%%%%%%%              -¬¬-                                                      

🔙🔛🔝🆖🅰

✡🕎🔯HITLER🕎🔯

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
pre:
                                                                                                      ▒██▓                                            
                                                                                                   ░░░ ▒▓                                             
                                                                                      ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓██                                             
                                                                                   ▒▓███▓▓▒▒▒▓▓████░ ▒░███░                                           
                                                                                 ▒██▓▓█▒░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▒   ▒▓░                                           
                                                                           ▒██████▓▒▓█▓░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██                                                
                      ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░                                       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██                                               
               ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒                               ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒                                              
           ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒                     ░▒▓▓▓▓▒░                          █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▒░██                                              
        ▒▓▓▓▒          ░   ░░░              ░▒▓█▓░                       ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▓█                                              
      ▓█▓░        ▓█  ▓█  █▓▓▓█ ▒█   █▓         ▒██▒                      ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓█                                              
    ▒█▓            ▒█▒█  █▒   ▓▓▒█   █▓           ░▓▓░                     ▓███▓▓█▓▓▓██▒░▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██                                              
   █▓               ▒█▒ ░█    █░▒█   █░             ▒█▓                   ▒█░ █▒▒▒▒▒▒░██▓░▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█                                               
  █▒                █▓   ▓█▓▓█▓  █▓▓█▓                █▓                 ██▒  █▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▒▒█▓                                               
 ▓▒                 ░      ░▒      ░                   █▒              ▒██▒   ██░▒▒▒▒▒░▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓░██                                                
▒▓                                                     ░█             ░▓▒░     █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░▓█                                ▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▒ 
█▒  ▓▓▒    ▓   ░▒  ▓  ░▓  ░█▓▓     ▒░    ▒▓▒   ░▓▓▒ ▓░  █░                  ░░ ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░██                         ░░░▒▒░▓█▓▓▒▒▒░▒▓▒▓░▒▒▒▓▓█
█▒  █▓▓█▓ ░█   ▓█ ░█▓ ██  ▓█ ▓█   ▒█▓  ▒█▓░░  ██▒░  █▒  █░           ░▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒              ░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░▒█▓▓▒▒▒░▓▓▒▓░▒▒▒▓▓█
▒█  █░  ▓▓ █   ▓█ ███ ██▒ ▓█▓█▒  ▓█▓█   ▓▒▓▓  ▒▓▒▓▒ █░ ░█         ▓██▓▓▒            ░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▒░▒█▓▓░    ░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░            ▒▓▓█▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▒ 
 ▓▓ █░  ▓█ █▒  █░ █ ██░░█ █▓ ▓█ ▓█▒░█▓ ▒   █▓░▒  ▒█ ▓  █░      ▒██▒░                    ░▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒██░░▒▒▒▒░                                       
  █▒▒▓▓█▓   ▓▓█▒ ▒▓ ▒▓  █ ▒█▓▓░ ▓   ░▓ ▓█▓▓▒  █▓▓▓░ ▒ █▒     ▓█▓░                           ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓                                             
   ▓▓                                               ▒█▒    ▓█▓         ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            ▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░                                          
    ▒█▓                                           ▒█▓    ▒█▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓            ░▓██▓▓▓▓▓███▓                                        
      ▒█▓▒                                     ░▓█▓░    ██   ░▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░           ░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░                                     
        ░▓█▓▒░                              ░▓▓▓▒      █▓ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▒░░     ▒▒▓░           ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒                                   
           ░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░                  ░░    ▒█░      ░█░ ▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒            ░▓▓            ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒                                 
                ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   █░    ░█ ░▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓░        ░       ░▓▒           ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██                                
                          ░░░░░░         ░▓▓▓▒▒█▒   █░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒               ░░   ▒▓           ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒                              
                                             ░▒▓▓  █▓ █▒▒▒▒▒▓▒ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░        ░▒▓▓▒░    ░▓░           ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓                             
                                                  ▒█  █▓▓▓███▒   ░░ ▒░▒  ░  ░▒▒▓▓██  █▓        ▓▒           ▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██                            
                                                  █▒     ██████▒█░  ▒░▒ ░   ██████▒   ▒ ▒▒      ▓▒           █▓█▒░▒█▓▓▓▓▓██                           
                                                 ░█     ░█████  ▓▒     ░ ░  ██████▒   ░  ░▓█▒░   ▓▒          ▒█▒   ▒█▓▓▓▓▓██                          
                                                 ▓▓ ▓█▒░▓█████  ▒▒  ░ ░ ░  ▒███████░░█████████    ▓▒          █     ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▒                         
                               ▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░         █ ░██████████▓░▓  ░░░░░ ░ ▒████████████████▓░     ▓░         ▒ ░░░  █▓▓▓▓▓██                         
                           ░▓█████████████▓░     █   ░▓█▒███████▓   ░ ░ ░  ░█████████▒          ░   █         ▒ ░░░  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒                        
                         ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓░  █    ░  ▓██████░  ░░░░░░░  █████████        ░ ░    ▓▓       ▒▓ ░░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██                        
                        ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒█    ▒   ██████  ░ ░ ░ ░    ██████▓        ░ ░ ░  ░▓█       ░▓ ░░░  ▓█▓▓▓▓▓██                        
                       ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██   ▒█    ▓█▓▒    ░ ░░░ ░    ░▓▓▓▒ ░░░░     ░    ▓▓▒█▒       ▒ ░░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█                        
                       ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░ ▓▓▓░▒▓▒▒▒░        ░ ░   ▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░     ▒▓▓▒▒▓▓       ▒ ░░░  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██                        
                       █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒  ░░   ░  ▒█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▓       ▓░ ░░ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓                        
                       ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓ ███▓    ▒█▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░      █▓    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█                         
                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒░█▒▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒████░   ▒█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒     ░██▒  ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓                         
                        █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░ ███▓█▒    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓     ▓█▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██                          
                        ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓░▒▓░       ██▓▓█▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓                           
                         ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓           ██▓▓█▒  ░ ░     ░░▒░░░░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█    ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒                            
                          ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒   ░ ░ ░  ░████░   ░ ░                  ░▒▒▓▒▒░▓▒   ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███                              
                          ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒   ░ ░ ░   ▓▓    ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░         ░▓   ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░                               
                           ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓   ░ ░ ░ ▒░ ▒▒ ░ ░░░ ░░░ ░░░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░   ▒▒  ░▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓                                  
                            ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░    ░  ░▒▒▒░  ░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░ ░ ░ ░   ▓░  ▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓░                                    
                             █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▒░           ░ ░ ░░░ ░ ░░░ ░ ░ ░ ░    ▒▒  ▒█▓▓▓████▓░                                       
                             ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▒█▓  ▓█░        ░ ░ ░ ░ ░░░ ░░░ ░       ░▒▒░▒██▓▓██▓▒                                           
                              █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ▓█▒ ▒██▓░            ░ ░ ░          ▒▒▒▓▓███▓██▓                                              
                              ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░   ██▒░█████▓░                  ░▒▓▓▓████▓▓▓███░                                               
                               █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█     ▓█▓░ ░▓███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓██▓                                                  
                               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██      ▓█▓   ▒████████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███▓                                                    
                               ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓      ░██    ▒██▓▓███▓▓▒           ███▒                                                      
                              ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒       ▒█▒    ▓██▓░         ░▒▒▒▒█▓                                                         
                            ░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░       █░▒▒░          ▒▒▓▒▓░░   █                                                          
                            ██▓▓▓██▓█▓█▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██      ▓█  ░▒░░  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▒▒    ▓█                                                          
                           ░█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒    █░    ▓█▓▓▒       ░▓     █▓                                                          
                            ██▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█   ▓█     ▓████       ▓      █▓                                                          
                             ██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓██ ▒█    ▒░           ▓▒      █▓                                                          
                              ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓▒█     ██████▒      ▓       ▓█                                                          
                                ▒▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   ░▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▒        █░                                                         
                                    ░▒▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓███▓░  ▒████▓▓▒░      ▓         ▓█                                                         
                                          ░▒▒▓▓▓██████▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓██▓░░░▒▒▓▓███     ▓          █▒                                                        
                                                        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒░░     ░▓          ░█                                                        
                                                         ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▒          ██                                                       
                                                           ▒██▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█   ░▒▓▓███▓█▓                                                      
                                                             █ ▒▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓                                                     
                                                             █▒   ▓██████▓█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██                                                    
                                                      ░▓▒░   █▒   █     █▒    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██                                                   
                                                    ▒██████▒ █   ██     ░█     ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓                                                 
                                                   ███▓▓▓▓▓██▓   █       ██    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒                                               
                                                  ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█   ░█        █▒   ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▒ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                               
                                            ▒▓██▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ▒█         █   ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓███████▒                            
                                          ░█▓░     ░██▓▓▓▓██▓    █         █▓▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██                           
                                          █▒         ▒███▓▓░     █▓       ████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓██                          
                                         ▒█                      ░█      ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓██                         
                                         █▓                       █     ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█                         
                                         ▓█                      ▒█      ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█                         
                                          ██▒           ░░░░   ░▓█░       ████▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓██                         
                                           ▒████▓▓█▓████████████▓         ▓█▒▓▓▓█▓▓  ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█░                         
                                              ░▒▒▒▒░░░                    █           ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▒                          
                                                                         █▒            ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓                           
                                                                        ▓█              ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓█▓                            
                                                                        █▒               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▒                             
                                                                        █▓               ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓                               
                                                                        ░█▓              ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒                                 
                                                                          ██▓           ▓█ ▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▒                                    
                                                                            ▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░                                          

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
draw more college dog, op

you gently caress

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

🅱🅾🅾🅱

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
8==D (_(_)