Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A game where you ... Jizz your jorts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I was just setting the board for people to make cum and jizz jokes of their own.. Christ. And now all this drama.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Cummings not my thing, really. Can we talk about something else?

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

net cafe scandal posted:

I was just setting the board for people to make cum and jizz jokes of their own.. Christ. And now all this drama.

typical imp zone tr*lls, imho...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

congrats on ruining this thread you basic bitches

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm going to my room.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
A game settled in the dystopian far future of 2015, when every government of earth turned into an authoritarian hellhole thanks to terrorists, and the gameplay is mostly staying at home jizzing your jorts.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

a cumm jizzian take on the dark soulsian genre

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

cum is the dark souls of bodily fluids

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

cum is the dark souls of bodily fluids
It's cool that your mom plays Dark Souls.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cripes. Gas.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
It's a hot mashup of new and old that may remind you of Mega Man, Castlevania, or Dark Souls!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book posted:

It's a hot mashup of new and old that may remind you of Mega Man, Castlevania, or Dark Souls!

this is actually from shovel knights kickstarter page

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

It's a hot mashup

i thought we were done with cum?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

program666 posted:

A game settled in the dystopian far future of 2015, when every government of earth turned into an authoritarian hellhole thanks to terrorists, and the gameplay is mostly staying at home jizzing your jorts.

:whitewater:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I was playing DS3 the other day and I suddenly remembered this thread... I think this concept deserves another chance. Bump.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I still have the thread title pop into my head at random and get bummed that it doesn't exist. More games need a Middle Eastern or South Asian setting.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I hope the DLC takes us to the deserts of carthus .....

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

goferchan posted:

I hope the DLC takes us to the deserts of carthus .....

They could do this and include all the Egyptian and Arabian poo poo people are blowing their loads over in this thread. A big dark dank pyramid would be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

beepstreet posted:

They could do this and include all the Egyptian and Arabian poo poo people are blowing their loads over in this thread. A big dark dank pyramid would be cool

it could be a tomb based dungeon crawl straight out of an AD&D module. like sunken king.

• Locked thread