Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

BigFactory posted:

Sharpton looks so loving weird now

yeah his head is so huge

like someone took a shrink ray to his body (prolly hillary to punish him for not endorsing yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sharpton always gonna look weird without his tracksuit and yooge disco medallion

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I wonder if Morton Downey Jr. would have run for president

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

BigFactory posted:

I wonder if Morton Downey Jr. would have run for president

Eh, probably not. His modern analogue would be Beck, just somewhat less batshit. So he'd be milking the RW bubble, but probably stay out of politics himself.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
Something looks weird about his ears, I dunno.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"I leave you with a word - i'm glad reagan dead"

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
late but that's an ugly rear end menu looks like it's from the mid 90's or something

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that's not bernie, that's bruce rappaport

get your facts straight

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

cool this thread is still heere

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
"fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony" - the matrix

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/rJRZ9kL.webm

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
why on earth did kanye endorse hillary when he's going to be her main opponent in 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Who will be Bernie's new Black Friend when he leaves NY and Spike Lee behind? Killer Mike is still in The Phantom Zone for failing to bring him GA I assume

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Who will be Bernie's new Black Friend when he leaves NY and Spike Lee behind? Killer Mike is still in The Phantom Zone for failing to bring him GA I assume

Kobe could bring California.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

Gyra_Solune posted:

why on earth did kanye endorse hillary when he's going to be her main opponent in 2020

If she wins this time he won't have to worry about competing with her. We all know she's clinging to the dream of being president

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tatum Girlparts posted:

PA is coming up so maybe Bill Cosby

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

NotWearingPants posted:

turn left Bernie noooo

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Kobe could bring California.

....not really. There is greater love for the Golden State Warriors than the Lakers for the past few years.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Helical Nightmares posted:

....not really. There is greater love for the Golden State Warriors than the Lakers for the past few years.

Yeah, he'd need Curry.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
is Andrew Bogut still complaining about "SJWs"?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Helical Nightmares posted:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

NotWearingPants posted:

the fresh loving prince is from here, hello???

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Will Smith is a secret Scientologist

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

point of return posted:

Will Smith is a secret Scientologist

secret?

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Gyra_Solune posted:

She's not because Donald Trump is going to be president. It's shaping up to be Trump vs. Kanye in 2020.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Bernice Anders posted:

She's not because Donald Trump is going to be president. It's shaping up to be Trump vs. Kanye in 2020.

I said Clinton vs Trump was an election that America deserved but it's actually this. This is what America truly deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

how much did the campaign spend to feed killer mike do you think

• Locked thread