Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I tried the Star Wars battle pod in an arcade and it was really loving disappointing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think I really really really miss Tie Fighter, but I'm not sure because I haven't played it or a game like it in like 20 years maybe. I remember thinking that when dual shock controllers became popular we'd see these games become really popular again, lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

that loving mission where you're gonna assault the Ep6 death star and it fires on one of your cruisers, then you turn around and what you thought were little stars everywhere are actually loving tie fighters and its just utter insanity. best

gently caress yes. god that game ruled

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

the original X-Wing game had some moments like that too iirc, it was pretty cool

the space combat game that I probably played the most of was Freelancer though. i'm not saying it's the best, just the one I played the most

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I loved tie fighter and I think it's an awesome game still but the last few campaigns are absolutely hell when you just end up fighting tie defenders all the time

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Gigante posted:

Star Wars: Rogue Leader - Rogue Squadron II, OP.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

tfw u bring home ur gamecube on launch day with Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader and ur sister says she doesn't see the difference between that and the N64 one :pwn:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

where did the name "imp zone" come from anyway. i gave up on ddrd and then a few months later came back to imp zone and it was good.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

As a Millennial I posted:

where did the name "imp zone" come from anyway. i gave up on ddrd and then a few months later came back to imp zone and it was good.
http://www.wad-archive.com/wad/f253db7d9c4026c869a450ad5cfbdaa5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

thanks.

• Locked thread