Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
this is some oracle bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
but they make The Best laptops and trackpads so i will suffer through all of these inhumane, google-esque tortures

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

itunes is so bad

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the music app on the iphone is also garbage now

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

rip steve

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Kirk posted:

itunes account management loving Owns because u cant de-authenticate machines on an individual basis, instead u have to clear out all 5 authorized machines at once.

oh ps u can only do this once per year unless you want to suffer through a phone call to a help line in twenty loving fifteen so u can plead ur case to an idiot who doesnt understand why u didnt just de-authenticate that machine before it broek

apple is really bad but its honestly your own fault for using itunes at all.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
it's all actually good

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

pram posted:

it's all actually good

:agreed:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
found out today that finder is just as bad as i remembered

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Kirk posted:

why cant apple make itunes match + music not be a loving nightmare of errors and usability flaws

this speaks to me

gently caress you timb fix match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Holy poo poo guys. Two full screen finder windows full screen at once?!?!?!?!??!! Innovative!

• Locked thread