Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

The Devil Tesla posted:

Play Undertale and make believe that you're friends with a gay fish girl and powerful skeletons.

they're making an undertale dating sim. maybe that would solve your troubles, Retarded_Clown_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Schnedwob posted:

they're making an undertale dating sim. maybe that would solve your troubles, Retarded_Clown_

Thank you for doing your part in spreading awareness on World AIDS Day. Prevention begins with education.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Wormskull posted:

I guess so but I'm playing it with a Steam Controller so it's a little wonky and when I tried playing it the first few times the sound wasn't working. Also I think Windows 10 has some bug that leaks epic memory so I had to restart the computer before I could even run it since it was telling me "Not Enough Storage" but I think it meant RAM.
it would be awesome if you are right about any of it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just Cause 3 utilizes the Wrong RAM

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

as a gay man thats often makin' whoopie (with other dudes only!)... i can't relate, OP

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

im mainly looking for real human interaction IE multiplayer games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

real people scare me op

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
None of them work haha. There's no escape lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

None of them work haha. There's no escape lol

Not true at all, I've been having a FuckAwesome time with Just Cause 3 the past 4 days.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Play undertale and kill everyone and realize how alone you really are.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Or kill no one and realize that you're just keeping everyone alive to prove to yourself that you're "better than" other gamers and thus realize how alone you really are.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

drat... sounds like this "Undertale" game has some major feels inside.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i turned on animal crossing last night to try and escape my miserable existence. my house was filled with cockroaches and i had to sell some furniture to pay for a haircut which i ended up hating. not recommended

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

i turned on animal crossing last night to try and escape my miserable existence. my house was filled with cockroaches and i had to sell some furniture to pay for a haircut which i ended up hating. not recommended
Okay but what did you do in Animal Crossing

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

god dammit.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

drat... sounds like this "Undertale" game has some major feels inside.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Underfeel

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pokémon is the best game to stave off horrible loneliness.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Grim fandango op

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754663

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

No need to eorry OP. Epic games of geard amd unreal fame is set to release the ultimamte multiplayer online battle area game of all time so9n, and you you form a team with your beats buns. Hop onto tje the arena...of fun!!!!

• Locked thread