Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I haven't really listed to animal collective outside of this time they played in a tiny pub in nz like 10 years ago...I thought they were gay.

Just because a band plays in a gay bar it doesn't mean they are gay themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This game seems to run way worse in big picture mode for some reason.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This game seems to run way worse in big picture mode for some reason.

Yea it crashes steam on me and freezes up in it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It was a normal pub.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
the only song I liked so far from animal collective was the rabbit one, but strawberry jam starts really strong, peacebone added to my collection

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The story in these games is normally the very least concern to me, but do they ever explain why Rico goes from being from the island JC1 takes place in, to being Mexican in JC2, to being from the island JC3 takes place in. It's weird

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm having way more fun just flying around in the wingsuit than I did doing anything in JC2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope the DLC isn't going to include bunches of Wingsuit Courses since I might buy it if they do... I'm addicted to those things.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Taste is a good song too

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I like to think geologist and Avery were sitting back noodling and eating phish food when they wrote the song Taste

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished is the best anco album imo

Strawberry Jam is a close second though

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay guys, I appreciate you all wanted to post in my thread, but please stop talking about Animal Collective in Le Just Cause 3 thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Let's all just agree not to talk about or listen to Animal Collective.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm not going to talk about them any more, but I'm going to listen to the music still.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Le Just Cause 3 thread (Panda Bear Remix)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I definitely wont talk about AC in the JC3 thread. Or about the AC song 'Purple Bottle', which is about a girl discovering her husband in a purple bottle and was arguably the best song created in the 00s.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

tumor looking batty posted:

I definitely wont talk about AC in the JC3 thread. Or about the AC song 'Purple Bottle', which is about a girl discovering her husband in a purple bottle and was arguably the best song created in the 00s.

That feel when Avey says your the purple in me.. :3:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

That feel when Avey says your the purple in me.. :3:

I got a touch of the feels from this... wait.. the album name!!! Oh my goo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think Feels is starting to "click" with me.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think something has awakened within me. I love "Feels"!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ummm... sorry Wormskull. :sweatdrop:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Sniper Frenzy 1 is a dogshit mission

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Robot Randy posted:

Sniper Frenzy 1 is a dogshit mission

Unless they patched it you can just get in an attack helicopter IIRC.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Have they said when they'd be releasing the optimization patch... Trying to play this is a nightmare.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gratz man. This game was pretty awesome for a few hours and then I started playing other things. That's how she goes here at the Wormskull Ranch and Gaming House.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Have they said when they'd be releasing the optimization patch... Trying to play this is a nightmare.

yeah it ran worse and worse for me the farther i got, and its extremely playable framerate at 640x400 but im not that insane

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I also loved the wingsuit-to-reel-to-wingsuit mechanics, but the game has another movement gem: unlock the F1 car in the Capital by doing the race and saving it afterwards in the garage. You can now do (nearly) all races in the F1 Car (hilarious on the mountain gravel roads). You can do all the stunts and missions, you can even try to break Speed Demon records on the big highway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

yeah it ran worse and worse for me the farther i got, and its extremely playable framerate at 640x400 but im not that insane

I played the entirety of witcher 2 at 640x480 and 20fps

• Locked thread