Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

As the title states, this is a thread for you to post your favorite music albums, but instead of a dumb bullet-pointed list like boring people post, we'll be using Topsters.

What is Topsters?
Topsters is basically a site that you can use to make a collage or ranking of your favorite music albums. The three available choices are Top 50, Top 100, and Collage. I recommend making and posting a Top 50 chart since Top 100 can get a bit overwhelming and a collage is boring.

How do I use Topsters?
It's pretty easy:

Step 1: Click on one of the squares where you want to place an album. It should be highlighted white once you do this.
    Step 2: Type in the name of the album or band in the grey search bar up top. There's a pretty wide selection of albums, but if the one you're looking for isn't there, you can upload your own album cover image and title it.
    Step 3: Click on the album you want to place. It may take a few seconds to load.

After you're finished ranking all of your albums, there's an option at the bottom to download it as a .png. Then, all you have to do is post it. You can make an account to save it permanently. Here's mine that I update regularly:

Go wild, you crazy kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread