Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
You can now go to the support page for your Steam account and select games you want to delete from your account library forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I kind of just wanted to hide them from the games lists actually

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

program666 posted:

I kind of just wanted to hide them from the games lists actually

you can do this too! right click on the game to choose categories and put them in the hidden one. :>

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I've had a gift copy of Spacebase DF9 sitting in my inventory that I didn't want to give to any of my friends and now I can just apply it to my library and delete it- thank you Gaben.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

i wanted to use this to get rid of the russian version of borderlands 2 i got from a cd key site, but it would also remove my english version too but i think i'm ok with that actually

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

also it won't let me just remove my non GOTY batman games because it would remove the GOTY versions they gave me for free as well

this new feature stinks

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm going to use this thread to talk about Steam Broadcast, the awesome steam feature I use to watch you guys play games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm going to use this thread to talk about Steam Broadcast, the awesome steam feature I use to watch you guys play games.

Win.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If I can delete them, why can't I just give them to someone else?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kazvall posted:

If I can delete them, why can't I just give them to someone else?

:yeah:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm so excited to finally not have to see Fez on my games tab. Probably some other really fail bundle games in there too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I wish this worked on PS4 so I could intrude on my normie friends playing BLOPSIII Zombies and see how theyre doing.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can broadcast on ps4.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah but you can ask people to let you see their game with steam broadcast.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's cool if you want to check out a new game and put someone you barely know on the Internet on the spot to entertain you.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

It's cool if you want to check out a new game and put someone you barely know on the Internet on the spot to entertain you.

It was fun to let me show you me slamming Rico into a cliff face a hundred times.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Many lols were had, brother.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i have it set so anyone can watch me without asking but as soon as the serious fallout mods start coming out, thats going off.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i have it set so anyone can watch me without asking but as soon as the serious fallout mods start coming out, thats going off.

Lol.........yup.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ive forgotten about that feature, im gonna turn mine on incase anyone wants to watch my epic gaming live

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i always have it on and bondie used it once to watch me play a game after i was using it to lag his online games of usfiv

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Steam finally adds long-awaited game!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/415420/

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Popular user-defined tags for this product:
Psychological Horror Memes Casual Action

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

wheres the song

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
so how is the Steam Controller? I have a couple concerns

1 - how does it fit in the calloused hands of a diehard M+KB fuckwad like myself

2 - how does it fit in the Female Anus

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

so how is the Steam Controller? I have a couple concerns

1 - how does it fit in the calloused hands of a diehard M+KB fuckwad like myself

2 - how does it fit in the Female Anus

It's weird to get used to but versatile. Never tried putting it in a girl's rear end.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wormskull posted:

It's weird to get used to but versatile. Never tried putting it in a girl's rear end.

Thank you WS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

net cafe scandal posted:

Very few people have watched me play games. Guess I need to set up a microphone while I play and curse a lot.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Community College Hero: Trial by Fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the only feature ive ever wanted is to block group notifications, while i was in the tf2 goon group

pretty sure thats still not enabled

• Locked thread