Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I liv 2 h8. Give me fuel give me fire govee that whc9h i desire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I was childhood friends with brad muir's younger brother and I used to be really into Warcraft 3 and sometimes we would go over to the Muir household to play DDR and Warcraft, but brad would get too frustrated with our noob ways, and ultimately refused to do ladder 3v3 and 4v4 matches with us because we were dumb children. He is a very nice man, thanks.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

I liv 2 h8. Give me fuel give me fire govee that whc9h i desire

It's cool to hate.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
My taint schafes yet again

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 6, 2015

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

It's cool to hate.

I hate ever1 like my heroes posyal guy and.demonioud x

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The race realist Polack's who made the game about brutally stabbing people and typing 666 to overload a nuclear reqctor, Hatred, know what's up

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i'm still butthurt about spacebase df9 right over here

whenever i see that man's smug face handing out awards or giving interviews to mainstream press or kickstarting a new game i just want to scream at him to shut up and finish all his loving games first

often times i do, but since i am not anywhere near him he continues to not finishing all his loving games first

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

chaosbreather posted:

i'm still butthurt about spacebase df9 right over here

whenever i see that man's smug face handing out awards or giving interviews to mainstream press or kickstarting a new game i just want to scream at him to shut up and finish all his loving games first

often times i do, but since i am not anywhere near him he continues to not finishing all his loving games first

Uhhhh,... Riiight...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this could be really cool if they try to fade out the boring collectathon 3d platformer stuff from the first game that i did not like, but i am not going to fund the kickstarter or whatever

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I never played Psychonauts.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Blackheart posted:

its alright, and i hope psychonauts 2 is finished, even though it won't.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Blackheart posted:

It's alright, I guess.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tim Gayfer... lol... Anyone remember that classic 90s schoolyard pwn.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Tim Schadenfreude

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

HesMrGay

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bolverkur posted:

Tim Schadenfreude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gas

• Locked thread